Ten | Blissful

Early in the morning the learners were writing a test. Mzwanele was really struggling, he was sitting behind Siyamthanda. He kept on kicking Siyamthanda's chair for answers and Siyamthanda would give him some answers. Aaliyah was helping Vusi with some answers.

During first break  

Londiwe was with Mxolisi outside, watching netball. Mxolisi looked at Thando and Londiwe noticed Mxolisi. 

"What's going on between you and Thando?" Londiwe asked.

"Me and who?" Mxolisi tried to avoid Londiwe's question.

"You heard me...." Mxolisi interrupted her because he saw Luyanda with Zweli, "what's going on between you and Luyanda?"

"Don't try to deflect Zulu, me and Luyanda are dating that's all," Luyanda lied.

"I don't think you are dating because she came to you for the past two weeks and you ignored her," Mxolisi said.

"Okay Zulu, it's complicated and you wouldn't understand that's why you are talking like this," Londiwe said.

"I do understand, that you are a psychic but I don't understand how you can hangout with me but not with your girlfriend. You will regret later when she's gone because I can see that you still love her," Mxolisi advised Londiwe.

Mxolisi stood up and left. Thando saw him leaving and wanted to follow him but Thabiso came to her. Thando was annoyed by him.

"Thando look I'm really sorry for what I've done, I mean by ruining our friendship," Thabiso apologized.

[Thando sighed]

"You don't have to say anything. I understand that you don't want to see me a..." Thando interrupted him, "yes I don't. What's wrong with you? Thabiso I expected more from you but stalking me, that's way out of line!"

Everyone looked at Thabiso and he was embarrassed. Thando was convinced that it was Thabiso who was texting her this whole time. Mxolisi was sitting alone under the tree and Londiwe came to sit with him.

"You were right, I am the one who has a problem not Luyanda. I do love her, I was just scared of how she will look at me, after I finally accepted my gift and I'm thinking of talking to her today," Londiwe realized.

"Well I can help you if you want," Mxolisi offered.

"No, I'm good," Londiwe said.

Vusi came and saw them. He hid because he thought that Londiwe and Mxolisi are dating in secret. He took his phone and made a video, he wanted to show it to Mzwanele.

"I don't know what to do with Aaliyah though," Londiwe said.

"And also she's not your friend, it would have been easier if she was," Mxolisi said.

"How about you talk to Thando?" Londiwe suggested.

"Thando? Um we are..." Londiwe interrupted her, "come on dude stop the act, I know you are talking to her but how will tell her that her friend is pregnant?" 

Vusi heard everything and he was shocked, it explained everything to him about Aaliyah being sick.

"I have a plan about that. I have something to do, don't forget to go to Luyanda," Mxolisi reminded her.

During second break 

Thabiso saw Mxolisi walking and came to him. Mxolisi was rushing somewhere. Thabiso stopped and Mxolisi was still confused about Thabiso scoring an own goal.