"I-".

"Why did you even come down here with us? It's obvious that the only thing you bother thinking about is yourself. Tell me, I'm wrong." Honey said.

"I-".

Honey grabs Jyugo by his shirt. "Or perhaps you do have something else on your mind. Something that explains why you're so good with these locks.' Honey raised his fist. "Say something, you idiot!-".

I grabbed his wrist and he looks at me. "We get it you're pissed and that's understandable.".

"So you've noticed it too then haven't you? He's clearly hiding something." Honey said.

I smiled. "I doubt it, I'm pretty sure, he's just slow.".

Honey pulls away from me and Jyugo. "I can't figure out, what you're thinking. And it's annoying as hell." He looks at me. "You suck." He looks at Jyugo. "You too.".

"You're broadcasting, our location Honey don't shout." Trois said.

"Shut up!" Honey shouted, as he walked by us.

"He is such a piece of work." Trois said before following behind him.

"If Tb/n were here, he wouldn't be so kind and call out his little attitude." I thought. I shook my head and looked back at Jyugo.

Honey's pov;
I stopped at the end of the hall. I hear someone walk up beside me. "Honey-".

"Don't Honey me, Trois." I said.

He sighed. "I get, you're angry with Jyugo. But he's trying to be helpful, but doesn't know where he stands. Not only that he's only sixteen, and still has time to grow. You were very hard and rude on him.".

I scoffed. "When did you get, so soft?".

"Us gentlemen have to be kind. And I hate to bring this up but that rude attitude was ugly on you." Trois said

Right before, I could say anything back, an explosion happened. I looked back and it's not far from Uno. "They've already caught up with us?" I asked.

"We shouldn't have slowed down.' Trois said.

~

Y/n's pov;
While Qi, Liang, and Upa were walking ahead of me. "The hidden path is over here." Qi said.

My stomach kept telling me something was off, and I looked back to Nico slowing down. I slow down a bit as well and walked beside him. "You okay?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm just tired after taking medicine." Nico said.

"A side effect of your medication?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I don't know why I'm so tired." Nico said.

"You usually eat cookies or sweets with Shiro or Seitarou after medications, so your blood sugar is probably low." I said.

Nico looks at me. "You remember, what I told you?".

"Of course, I remember. I use to take care of the kids I grew up with, so I have an eye for these things." I said.