Chapter 11

*Jinxx's POV*

Cecilie hadn't been talking much lately.. well..not that she usualy does, but less than normal, and as her father i made the decission that she couldn't sell merch.
And i wouldn't let her stay alone in the bus either, cause Andy told me about her selfharming.

We'd been on tour for 2 months, so we were halfway through the russian tour too, and after that we'd go home.

"Jinxx?" Cecilie sniffed.
"Yea?" I said looking down at her.
"I'm scared.. but i can't tell you why." She said.
I shook my head "whatever it is it's gonna be okay.
She pulled out a box and handed it to me.
When i opened it i saw a knife and a note.
i read the note and teared up.
"How'd you get this?" I asked her.
She looked down.
"I went for a walk and went to a starbucks, then i got a phonecall, from this dude describing what shirt i was wearing, and i ran back here and you guys were her and i needed to be alone, so i went to my bunk, and this was in there.."
Panic was clear in her voice, but she wasn't crying, she wasn't shaking and her voice was stern.
I nodded and handed her back the box.

I went outside and had a smoke, and Andy went with me.
"Jinxx.. is Cecilie ok?" I shook my head, and held in my tears.
"The guy who killed her parents left her a note. In her bunk..
He gasped and inhaled too much smoke so he started coughing.
He pulled up his phone and dialed a number still coughing lightly.
"Yea, hi Jon it's Andy.."
I could her mumbling from the other end of the phone.
"Yea.. so.. you know Cecilie?"
He paused
" Yes her. the guy who killed her parents, knows where she is, he left a note on her bunk"
He started looking mad and shouted " no way are we gonna get her back to Denmark and leave her ther, we fucking care about her."
He calmed down a bit.
"Yea.. thanks, ok. bye."
He hung up.
"What's up?" I asked him.
"We're doing the rest of this week, then going back to LA.." I nodded "alright"

*Cecilie's POV*
I opened up twitter and scrolled through when i got past a post that Andy had made.
"IMPORTANT!!!

It is me a sorrow to say that we are stopping tour today, because of personal issues.
We have to go home where a beloved friend of ours will be safer.
If you have got tickets for our show, we'll give you back your money with a smile on our lips, and you will get one free thing from our webside(merch, not vip passes and such)
We will be looking forward to another time that we'll come to Russia and i am sorry for whatever trouble this may cause you.

Sincerely, Andy Biersack"

I cried and screamed "no andy, don't do that!!!"
They all ran to my bunk, except for Ashley.
"Don't cancel tour because of me, i'll be fine.." i cried.
Jinxx lifted me out and i cried into his chest.
"I'm sorry, but we have to, we don't wanna put you in danger.." Jake said.
Jinxx sat me down.
I was probably too heavy.
And Andy pulled me into a warm hug.
I forgot everything for a while god, i had missed being in his arms.

My phone beamed and i unlocked to see who texted me
'Unknown number- haha, how cute, they think they can save you😗😗'

I started shaking violently and passed out.

When i woke up, i was craddled in someones arms, I'd guess it was Andy, but i opened me eyes to see Ashley holding me.
We were on the matress that was located on the floor.
Being in Ashley's arms was kinda weird, but i did feel safe, so it must've worked.
I drifted off to sleep again and was shaken awake by Andy who was now holding me.
"We have to go now, we have a plane to catch"
I stretched and yawned.
Was it just a dream that i was in Ashley's arms?..
It probably was.