Behead him! (Part 1)

(Look at the pictureeee I found it on pinterest. For me it was a little sad. Anyway, I updated today, since I have testing next week. I know it was almost been a month I apologize.)

Recap;

Muichiro used Mist breathing, fifth form sea of clouds and haze, with that he managed to cut every single octopus flesh. He was about to slash Gyokko's neck, but he dodged and now he was on the tree.

◇•°______________________°•◇
Back to now

"You're rapid fire choping had me worry. But. It seems like you're not able to keep up with my vase's speed, after all." Gyokko said

Muichiro looked at him then spoke, "Are you sure?"
Gyokko seemed confused then said "What?"

"Maybe, it's because you have lived over one hundred years your senses have grown bad."
Muichiro said, Gyokko got a slash on his neck. Which kinda shocked him.

"Im going to behead you, I got much more important things to do than playing with that silly vase of yours." Gyokko chuckled when he said that, "Don't underestimate me you damn brat"

Gyokko appeared right behind Muichiro and launched an attack on him. Luckily Muichiro managed to dodge. He slashed it, before hearing a voice tell him "Muichiro.. I'm sorry I couldn't be more gentle with you"
Gyokko did a demon art the fish again that trow needles.

Muichiro kept dodging them, while he heard the voice... again.. it's the voice of Yushiro ("Muichiro, no matter how virtuous the life you may lead, neither the gods.. or Buddha will be the ones who will protect you in the end.. that's why I trew myself in front of you that day. Muichiro, you and I are nothing alike. Because for the sake of others, you can unleash infinte strength")

While he heard the voice he was slashing the octopus flesh while running to Gyokko was shocked..
("You are one of the chosen ones") Muichiro heard Yushiro tell him
(well in Muichiro's pov.)

◇•°______________________°•◇
Gyokko went to the tree branch again after Muichiro slashed the octopus flesh.
He told Muichiro not to underestimate him, Muichiro spoke
"Hey, I'm not underestimating you, I'm nearly stating a fact. You're just going to get beheaded by me at this point. After all, for whatever reason im in really in the zone right now, I wonder why."

Gyokko was pissed after he said that "How dare you speak to me so miserably you miserable brat! As if someone who has only lived a decade could ever hope to behead me!"

Gyokko went inside his vase then appeared behind Muichiro.
Muichiro then spoke "I might be young, but I despise everything about you. So I'm sure I'll find a way. From the way you look and talk, everything about you is creepy."

"You simply just can't apreciate my beauty, my grace, nor my elegance. Of course because an imbecile like you is too uneducated and poor to comprehend it. The same way a dung beetle couldn't read a book if it's life depended on it!" Gyokko told Muichiro

"Now that you mentioned it, you sort of do seem like a dung beetle." Gyokko got pissed and said "Your the dung beetle damn it! Look at you with your short limbs and undersized blade! You couldn't reach my neck even if you tried!"

"Strange? If I'm not mistaken I did earlier? And unless I'm blind, you're limbs are shorter than mine. Oh, I get it now! You were just thinking out loud about yourself. I'm sorry I interrupted. Muichiro said

◇•°______________________°•◇

"Hyo, Hyo!
What a childish insult, did you really think it was enough to fluster me? I can see how desperate you are now to win. What a sad sight to look upon." Gyokko spoke, Muichiro looked at him and said "Hmm? Hmm"

Gyokko noticed him staring and smirked and then spoke.
"Hyo Hyo what's wrong"

"It 's really bugging me. That odd vase of yours why is it mishapen? It's not symmetrical is it? What a sad sight to look upon" Muichiro said

Gyokko got pissed again
"HOW DARE YOU JUDGE MY VASE WITH THOSE ROTTEN EYES OF YOURS!? MY VASE IS PERFECT! ITS NOT MISHAPEN."

Gyokko then used a blood demon art. He said "Blood demon art, Ten Thousand Gliding Slime Fish!
Once my ten thousand assassins have finished picking you up to the bone, I'll make you Into one of my beloved works!"

"Mist breathing, Six form Lunar Dispensing Mist sixth form" Muichiro cut all the fish and Gyokko thought ("What!? He slashed them all in once!? His speed and range have increased... why is my poison not having an affect on him!? I didn't expect this!?"

Hey... I know I should have not made a cliffhanger but, I need to finish this in part two. I got busy with testing. And I have more sadly..
Anyways have a good day♡
(Next chapter possibly on April 29 or May 7)