The fight pt2

After Daki said that both Y/n and Tanjiro were confused as she said "Your the boy he was talking about" Tanjiro was curious on what she meant by that.

Suddenly Y/n managed to cut her head off as Tanjiro and Y/n were relieved for a moment until, she didn't die. She just screamed.

Y/n was shocked when she put her head back. Suddenly she walked off as she saw she launched a attack that made the building get demolished.

Tanjiro went after her as Y/n looked around she could hear people screaming underground. But, she didn't know what to do should she go investigate? Or go after Daki she knew tanjiro can't fight her by himself.

Y/n started breathing heavily she was having a panic attack on what to do.
She then saw Daki was gone and, so was Tanjiro she felt guilty and stupid what if Tanjiro dies? It would be all her fault...

Y/n saw a big hole going underground... she didn't think twice and went to go see what it was.
What she saw shocked her it was a bunch if people trapped in Obi sashes, she then recognized it quickly this was Daki's blood demon art.

She then saw Zenitsu! She quickly was about to slash the obi sashes to get him out but, someone did it before her. Inosuke he saved everyone and, got them out as obi sashes were suddenly attacking them.

Y/n used her flower breathing forms and managed to cut them. She then noticed Zenitsu was asleep as he was actually fighting without screaming she looked shocked but, decided not to worry about it. Inosuke then heard a woman screamed as she slashed the obi sashes with her Kunai.

Inosuke looked at the woman confused as one said

"Were Tengen's wifes" Makio said

Inosuke nodded as the other one said.

    "Yeah... I'm not great at fighting but, I will do my best!!" Suma said as Makio smacked her and said

   "STOP SCREAMING" Makio said as Suma yelled "OW"

Y/n, Zenitzu and Inosuke managed to slash all the obi sashes as suddenly, a loud sound was heard.

They all turned and saw Tengen as he said to his wife's

    "Good job you two.." He patted their heads before turning to Y/n

   "Y/n you have to head where Tanjiro is take Zenitzu and Inosuke with you I, need to find my other wife" Tengen said to Y/b

Y/n nodded as she ran to where Tanjiro was Zenitsu and Inosuke followed.

Tengen then turned to his wife's as he said

    "I will need you two to evacuate everyone left in the city out of here. I know Y/n evacuated some but I need you two to make sure that everyone is safe alright?" Tengen said

   "Got it" Makio said as she left to go do what he asked her Suma followed her

Tengen then went to go look for Hinatsuru. Then he would head where Y/n and the others are at

Hey, thanks for reading I'm guessing only two more chapters of where Y/n is in Entertainment District arc but I already have on mind on what to do for the next upcoming chapters♡

Anyways have a nice day