Muichiro Tokito, The Mist Pilliar

Thank you, for waiting for me to update♡ I know it was longer than usally, just so you know this is his backsory and a little flashback of when he was barely warming up to Y/n, so he was rude to her yk.

Recap;
◇•°____________________°•◇
Muichiro stayed silent as he got his sword, he was able to make one attack... "Mist breathing, second form eight layered mist"

That attack, managed to cut through it.. he did it.
◇•°______________________°•◇

After managing to get our of the water pot, Muichiro then fell to the ground. He coughed out water, when he took a needle out of his cheek.... he thought ("The numbness is so severe...")

He held the needle he took out in his hand.... ("I may have been able to escape the water pot... but, my strength...")

Muichiro then managed to take them all out... he then spotted koketsu, he was on the floor unconscious. He was about to go to Koketsu, but then fish-lookalike demons were there....

He tried to stand up, but he couldn't.. he was on the floor his hands shaking. ("My strength... is sapped...")
The fish-lookalike demons, all five of them were running towards him.

("There's.... nothing I can do") Muichiro thought, but then he got a flashback.... again... there was a voice saying ("I know you can do it, Muichiro. Now, stand up")

Muichiro's eyes widened, ("Father? Yeah.... that's.. right... my father was a lumberman, Lumberton, as his son, I would help him cut down trees. I remember...I-I remember....I use to love helping father work")

Backstory (Muichiro's point of view)
◇•°______________________°•◇

"Hang in their Mother! Father just went out to get you some herbs right now, so-" His mother then coughed more, he yelled in a worried tone "Mother!"

He took off the wet towel off her forehead, when he felt it he thought to himself ("She's burning up...")

He took out another wet towel from the small bucket, and gently placed it on his mother's forehead.

Muichiro then noticed she was shaking, he got up and took his blanket and put it on her.
"Here, take my blanket. How's that mother?"
She was shaking, before she spoke up "Im.. so cold...."

Muichiro's eyes widened.. he teared up, he didn't know what to do, so he just hugged his mother "Hang on....Father will be back soon, alright?"

Meanwhile, father went up a mountain to get the herbs, he was about to reach for it, but since the rocks were slippery because of the storm happening... his father fell..

That day, I lost two people who were dear to me.

"I was ten years old, without any parents... I was ten.. and completely alone."

"Muichiro?" Someone spoke up, Muichiro then remembered "No..that's not right...I was eleven when I found myself alone...Before then, I used to have a twin brother. An older brother... his name was Yuichiro"

They were carrying wood before his brother spoke up "Kindness, does no good for anyone. If you try to help someone in need you will only get hurt"