Mixed feelings

When Muichiro kissed her Y/n froze. She felt like everything stopped, for a second.
She kissed him back, as it went on for a few more seconds, before they parted away.

Muichiro looked at her, as he held her hand they walked back to the butterfly mansion.
On the way Muichiro then told Y/n.

         "Y/n.. I will be leaving to the swordsmith village. But, I'll come back as soon as I can.." Muichiro said nonchalantly.

Y/n looked at him, a bit upset... but he had to go since he broke his sword on a mission. She then nodded as she told him.

         "So... your leaving first thing
in the morning?" Y/n said to him.
Muichiro just nodded as, they walked.

When they got to the butterfly mansion,
Y/n suddenly, hugged Muichiro as she said to him."I guess, this is farewell... for now"

Muichiro was a bit shocked she hugged him but, hugged her back. The hug lasted a few more minutes, before they backed away and, he waved her bye.
She entered the butterfly mansion and, he left.

When Y/n went to her room, she couldn't stop thinking about the kiss... it was like everything stopped for a second. She smiled, but knowing she won't get to see him for like one week, or maybe even more kinda, upsets her.

          ______•°◇______°•◇____•°◇___
                      The next day
Y/n then decided to train before she needed to get back in duty. She was training until suddenly, a crow came to her and gave her a letter.

She seemed curious of what it was, so she opened it, it was from Muichiro. It had a daisy in it. She smiled, he always gave her daisy's, when he would be gone for a while.
She decided to put it on the table, then continued training.

Muichiro's pov

Meanwhile, Muichiro was blindfolded while getting carried by a kakushi, to the swordsmith village.

He didn't even think much of it as, when they arrived, they took the blindfold off him. He then went to go meet with the head chief.

The chief told him that his new swordsmith would be Kanamori.
Muichiro then proceeded to go find him but, bumped into a kid. He looked at him coldy, before walking off.

As days passed one day Tanjiro saw Muichiro holding a kid by the collar, as he said "Give me the key" Tanjiro was just watching as he suddenly came out the bush, and then held Muichiro's hand in a grip.

He then said to Muichiro "How dare you hold a kid like that!?" Tanjiro said to Muichiro.
Muichiro looked at him coldy as he kept his grip on, the kid.

Suddenly Tanjiro spoke up "Anyway you should never hold a kid like that!? Who do you think you are?" Tanjiro told him more stuff as Muichiro spoke up.

      ".. I apologize, but I have no time
to waste here, also dont ever touch me." Muichiro elbowed him as he walked away, leaving Tanjiro shocked.

Muichiro walked off with the key, as Tanjiro was speechless "How? He feels more thin than me.. when I was grabing his hand..." Tanjiro kept wondering a lot of questions, as suddenly he saw the kid on the ground he said

            "Hey! Are you okay!?"
Tanjiro said in a concerned tone. The kid nodded as Tanjiro asked for his name he said koketsu.

          _____•°◇______°•◇_____•°◇_____

Tanjiro then talked with Koketsu, and learned new things, about him. As they were walking, suddenly their was a sound... Koketsu, looked shocked as he suddenly went running to it, thinking "No... don't tell me he is already using it..."

When he got there he saw, Muichiro training with the doll, as Koketsu hid in a bush. Moments later Tanjiro came as he looked shocked at seeing Muichiro "Wow... he's doing it so professional.."

Moments later suddenly Muichiro was walking away as Tanjiro said "Oh are you finished that early?" Muichiro looked at him as he said "Oh yeah, anyway get this sword repaired for me. I'll be taking this one for now."

Tanjiro looked at him shocked, is that the arm? Suddenly, Koketsu ran away. Muichiro didn't care and walked off.

Hey!! I know I said I would be posting more... but, I was studying for my upcoming exams..i hope you understand. Though, I am trying to work on this story a lot.
Well for now Muichiro will be in the swordsmith village. Like for a bit chapters. So yes I will be switching the povs!
Also sorry if there's mistakes, I just wanted to publish it since I haven't updated in a week.
Anyways have a good day♡