Talk with Tanjiro

A little background info
Muichiro walked off, to go try to find his new swordsmith.
But, Tanjiro then decided to run after Koketsu. Tanjiro saw him looking at the doll.

Tanjiro, went next to him as he said they should try it.
When he tried it, it worked, he smiled at koketsu.

Koketsu suddenly stayed quiet as he said to Tanjiro, that he would train him so he could get stronger than, Muichiro.

Koketsu suddenly, was talking bad about Muichiro. Tanjiro looked shocked, that a little kid like Koketsu could say such things.

The past days it was torture for Tanjiro, Koketsu would not feed him. If he didn't beat the doll

As more days passed he finally, did it.
Koketsu fed him at last.
Tanjiro also ended up meeting the love pillar, Ms Kanjori.
He also, met Genya in the hotsprings.
But, later on he went to his room. He ended up falling asleep with nezuko.

        ▪︎_____•°◇______°•◇_____•°◇_____▪︎

Back to Muichiro's pov

Muichiro, couldn't find kanamori so he decided to go ask Tanjiro.
He was asleep so he decided to pinch him.
It didn't, work the first time but, he did it again.

When Tanjiro woke up he looked at Muichiro as he said

         "Tokito? D-did you just pinch my nose? Tanjiro asked him.
"Yes, I did.. you took a while to notice" Muichiro said nonchalantly.

Tanjiro looked at Muichiro, as he chuckled. He then told him

       "It's no big deal... if they're was something dangerous, I would be able to sense it" Tanjiro said.
"I see..." Muichiro said as he looked over to see a girl odly familiar.

Tanjiro noticed he was staring at Nezuko, as he was about to speak up but, Muichiro did it first.

       "Have you seen the swordsmith Kanamori?" Muichiro said.
"If I were to guess, he's probably with Haganezka" Tanjiro told him in a kind tone.

           "I'm not sure let's go look together." Tanjiro told him as Muichiro seemed a bit confused as he said.
"Why do you care so much on helping others? Isn't there something you have to do for yourself, right now?"

Muichiro said, still a bit confused but, the Tanjiro smiled as he told him "Life has a way of rewarding good deeds, often times, when you help others you're helping yourself. I was planning to go anyway so why not?"

Muichiro's eyes widened as they're was a little glow in them as he said "Wait.. hold on repeat what you just said, say it. Say it!?" Tanjiro seemed confused as he answered him "Huh? That I was planning to go anyway?"

Muichiro was about to say something, but Nezuko woke up and ended up hitting Tanjiro's chin. Muichiro looked at her as he said "This girl... is an odd creature isn't she?''

Tanjiro looked at him as he said "What?
What do you mean?"

              "Well, I get a feeling
I'm not sure how to explain. But, I get a feeling I have met this girl before. Was she like this when I met her?"

Muichiro started thinking, trying to remember as so did Tanjiro suddenly, Tamjiro decided to as Muichiro a question that has been on his mind.

           "So.... Muichiro, you and
Y/n seem close.. do you have any romantic feelings towards her?" Tanjiro asked Muichiro in a curious tone.
Muichiro looked at Tanjiro confused, he then spoke up.

           "Romantic feelings?" Muichiro. said, in a confused tone.
"Well, you... did get jealous of me and, her hanging out and, you're always around her. Plus, I think she's the only person who you're happy to hang out with." Tanjiro said as Muichiro, thought about it.

The more he did he realized he knew he liked her, in a romantic way but, never wanted to admit it.
But, Tanjiro found out so he decided to tell him the truth.

        "I guess it's true, I do like Y/n. . ."
Muichiro stayed silent, as he seemed remained his, normal nonchalant look.
Tanjiro chuckled as he told Muichiro.

"Have you thought of telling her how you feel?" Tanjiro said in a curious tone. Muichiro thought about it, before saying.

       "No, I don't think it's the right
time now..." After, Muichiro said that Tanjiro stayed quiet as he sighed he said, "Alright, but remember... don't, regret you're decision of not confessing sooner."

Muichiro nodded, as suddenly he heard something.
Tanjiro heard as he said "Is there someone else here?" Muichiro decided to remain quiet for a bit, before saying "Seems like it"

        ▪︎____•°◇________°•◇_____•°◇____▪︎

When the door opened, they saw a demon. The demon had tears in his eyes, as Tanjiro looked at it closely he realized, it was an upper rank.

Muichiro quickly got his sword out of his sheath, and attacked the demon.
The demon dodged as Muichiro thought to himself ("He managed to dodge? Well, he's fast..")
Muichiro thought to himself.

Tanjiro, then got out his sword and, went in to attack but, he then heard the demon say ".. please stop it!! Please stop tormenting me it hurts!"

Tanjiro noticed he got cut by Muichiro's attack, he almost had pity for the demon but, he remembered he was an upper rank.
He was a murderer, otherwise he wouldn't have been to dodge Muichiro's attack and only get cut by it.

Tanjiro attacked the demon using Hinokami Kagura. The demon fell to the ground, as Tanjiro seemed confused why he wasn't fighting back.

Nezuko, transformed as she kicked the demon Tanjiro told her "Nezuko don't transform right now!"

Nezuko looked at Tanjiro suddenly, Muichiro ran to the demon, and cut off his head

Tanjiro was shocked since he decapitated him fast but, then remembered that upper ranks don't die easily.

Suddenly a demon came out of him... no two did. Muichiro, was going to unleashed a attack but, before he could the demon used his weapon. Which blasted him out the building. Tanjiro would have gotten blasted out the building but, Nezuko held his hand.

Muichiro, found himself in a forest. He quickly got up and started to run back to Tanjiro and the rest.

Hello! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I have been busy so I may post two days a week or one.
If you have any questions or anything to say just comment♡
Have a nice day