Upper moon 5?

Muichiro quickly pushed Kanamori and Koketsu, as he got in his fighting position.
He was wondering what it was.. it looked like a vase.. it was moving around.

Muichiro kept his distance as suddenly, he heard a voice saying "I see you found out congratulations, wait.. you're a pillar aren't you?"

The vase shaked and moved a bit before, suddenly black ink splashed out.
There he was.. a demon.... he looked at him closely, as his eyes said "Upper moon 5"

The demon suddenly asked Muichiro "Is this random shed really that important to you?"
Koketsu and Kanamori fell back as the demon said "What is it that you're being so secretive about, I wonder.
He said as Muichiro remained in his same expression.

The demon kept saying "Hyo Hyo" Which confused Koketsu a bit.
The demon then said "A pleasure to meet you my name is Gyokko"

         ______•°◇____°•◇_____•°◇_____

Gyokko bowed as he then said "Before I kill you, might I ask for a minute of your time?"
When Gyokko said that, Koketsu and Kanamori closed up on Muichiro. So they hid behind him as Muichiro asked "Why are you closing in on me?" Kanamori then responded "Beacuse we'd be to scared on our own"

Muichiro stayed silent after as Gyokko then said to them "I'd be delighted to show my artwork to my three guests tonight!"

After he said that Muichiro looked confused, he asked "Artwork? What in the world you talking about?

Gyokko smiled as he said "I'm so happy you asked!"
Suddenly, black ink spilled again out the vase, before revealing a lot of swordsmith squished together, in a stack.

He then said "Behold! I call it Death Thrones of the Smiths!" Kanamori and Koketsu shaked in fear as they watched.
He then told them "Isn't it magnificent?
Gyokko explained what he did to them, as Kanamori recognized some of them.

That is when.. Koketsu recognized his uncle in that stack... as he said "Uncle Tetsuhiro!"

            _____•°◇____°•◇____•°◇_____

Kanamori and Koketsu watched in fear as Gyokko said "For this piece I used five swordsmiths to lavish to obtain Extravagant effect"

Koketsu started shaking as he teared up, Gyokko then spoke up "Still I didn't expect you to be this moved! Moreover, I've truly brought out their swordsmith qualities!"

"Did you notice that I left their hyottoko masks on to juxtapose emptiness and absurdity. Needless to say, this, too was a deliberate choice by yours truly! Oh that's not even the best part!" Gyokko said before he put his hand on a sword.

He then spoke up " Just twist the sword like so and.. when he twist the sword suddenly, the swordsmith screamed as blood came out.

Koketsu screamed as he had tears in his eyes he said "NO STOP IT" Kanamori held back Koketsu as Gyokko said "So.. what do you think? Isn't it marvelous? I've reproduced their death thrones!"

Muichiro couldn't take it any longer, and spoke up "Hey... you better knock it off.. you piece of sh!t"
Muichiro said; as he then was about to slash him with his sword, but he dodged it. He disappeared into his vase

Muichiro looked up as he noticed that the vase was in the roof. "I'm not done describing my artwork, I asked to hear me out to the end"

Muichiro, stayed quiet as he thought ("It can teleport from vase to another... I see")
Gyokko then spoke up "I especially take pride in these vases-" Suddenly, Muichiro slashed the vase he thought to himself again "There's barely any resistance..."

The vase vanished as it was on the ground now he thought ("It got away again")

          _____•°◇_____•°◇______°•◇_____

Muichiro looked at the vase as he thought ("That thing can move fast..so now it's over there. These vases pop out of nowhere")

"You have a lot of nerve slashing my art my magnificent creation" Gyokko told him more stuff as Muichiro thought ("How are those vases appearing like that?")

Gyokko was telling him more stuff how he didn't appreciate his artwork, and said it was unforgivable.

Muichiro looked at Gyokko as he said to himself "Since this one seems to intend on fleeing unlike that clone demon from earlier... beheading it should be enough to kill it"

Gyokko suddenly had a vase in his hand that aimed at Muichiro. Two fish came out as Muichiro's eyes widened. Gyokko said "Thousand needle fish kill"

Needless came out the fishes mouth as it almost hit Muichiro but he dodged quickly. Koketsu saw as he said "Mr Tokito!"

The fish looked around as he turned to Koketsu and Kanamori. It suddenly opened his mouth with aimed at them. It blew out needles as Kanamori covered Koketsu.

But, they were a slash... it wasn't them.... they both noticed Muichiro took the attack. He had needles stuck on his cheeks and arms.

They were both shocked as Mr Kanamori said "Lord Tokito!" Muichiro stayed quiet for a few seconds before speaking up "You're getting in the way, go hide"

Koketsu looked at him as he said "I-im sorry I-" Suddenly they unleashed another attack, Muichiro quickly got his sword as he blocked the needles.
Kanamori got Koketsu as they ran to go hide.

Gyokko spoke up "Hyo, Hyo, Hyo look at you with those needles a comical side indeed. So how do you like it? I'm surtain, the poison is slowly numbing  your limbs, by now. So comical to think that you saved some worthless life's just to end up dying in a place like this."

Muichiro's eyes widened as he said that Gyokko spoke up "So worthless, it doesn't matter whether they exist or not your life's are worthless"

When Gyokko said that, Muichiro's eyes widened. He thought to himself "Who's that? I can't remember.. someone said the same thing to me years ago.. but, who was it? It was summer, it was hot.. we'd left the door open probably cause of the heat.. the cicadas..were buzzing really loud that day.."

Muichiro thought to himself as he stayed quiet... maybe another flashback.. but of what?

Hey! Sorry for not posting my bad on that. I was busy catching up on assignments and writing an essay.
Although, I will try to publish every 2 chapters or maybe 1 a week.
Sometimes I may publish randomly but not much. Sometimes since I usally write the chapters and try to brainstorm stuff.
But also thank you to everyone who read the first chapter when I started to now.
Have a nice day♡