Yu Ijin x 'Extrovert' male reader

Start from the beginning

But this was his mother's wish...he wasn't perfect but this personality his mother had created of him was... and (Y/n) doesn't remember when he started to try and be the perfect son, so why stop now?

"What of course not! No one compares to our (Y/n)." A girl said ruffling his hair. (Y/n) turned to look at the girl with a smirk "How about you sit on my lap, I'm quite cold~." (Y/n) mumbled pulling the girl onto his lap as she willingly sat there being spooned by him. Her face was beyond red and the other girls almost seemed jealous.

(Y/n) wanted to throw her off.

"Soft hair as always (Y/n). Ugh, when are you going to get a girlfriend? We're all waiting." Another girl pouts as (Y/n) tilts his head onto her arm.

"Sorry girls, I just haven't found the right one yet. Don't worry, once I do, we shall be together for the rest of our lives." (Y/n) mumbled out what he always said, feeling disgusting himself. The girls were awed before leaving back to their seats and classes.

He couldn't wait for the day to end...feeling someone watching him the entire day.

(Y/n) opened his locker for his shoes as once more love letters spilled out. His disdain for these things has already reached an all-time high, but he could only shover them in his backpack before changing his shoes. "Ijin may I speak with you?" (Y/n) said walking towards the gray-haired boy who seemed to be waiting for someone. Ijing turned around and looked at (Y/n).

"Rather quiet hmm? It's all right, I'm just here to check up on you since you're new after all. I'm good at various subjects so if you need help you can always count on me, other than English... it's a thing with me haha. Hmm...may I ask, who are you waiting for?" (Y/n) started some small talk.

"Thank you, I'm waiting for my sister" Ijin smiled as (Y/n) gave one back. Of course, this was all to make him look better than he already did, being kind was a great turn-on for many girls and boys if they were into him. (Y/n) didn't care, who Ijin was waiting for, he just wished other people would see him doing this favor.

"Sister huh? I bet she's just as good-looking as you." It wasn't until those words left (Y/n)'s mouth that he realized how weird that sounds, but he wasn't going to apologize or take it back.

"Oppa, you're waiting for me? O-oh...(Y/n), sorry to interrupt." (Y/n) looked at the voice that came from afar. A cute little girl walked up to Ijin. 'So that's his sister.'

"You know my name? How honored, you're really cute." (Y/n) questioned, normally he could have been flirty but currently he was fairly tired from acting all day.

Dayun seems to get too flustered as she hides behind Ijin. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to overstep my boundaries. I'll have to go now anyway, sorry again!" (Y/n) ran towards his bike and pulled out his phone, winking at a girl staring before leaving with the bike.

(Y/n)'s entire persona fell as he left the area of the school, his eyes looked tired and blank as he walked on the sidewalk with his bike.

"Being at school I have to be perfect, being at home I have a strict mother, when do I get a break?" (Y/n) mumbled as he locked the bike to a light pole and sat down beside it. Hering fighting from afar (Y/n) walked towards the sound. His eyes widened seeing Ijin fighting. Not willing to help, he stood afar and watched Ijin fight. The other also seems to have spotted him causing (Y/n) to run back to his bike to unlock it.

'I knew it! That guy's not normal...who taught him to fight like that...' (Y/n) thought as he struggled to find his keys.

Meanwhile, Ijin looked at Dayun, "Follow me, I see someone" Dayun looked scared as Ijing walked over to the building, picking up a rack of keys as (Y/n) seemed to be searching for them.