Igris x King male reader, part 1

Manhwa: Solo Leveling

Plot: Sung Jinwoo enters a new

This entire storyline is made up

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

"Igris what's wrong?" Sung Jinwoo asked after seeing the weird behavior from Igris when they entered the large gate.

They were in the middle of the forest a few seconds prior, per the system's orders, it was where the gate was placed. The shadow looked around but never disobeyed, he seemed more interested in the area than normal. But ever since they entered there was a weird aura on Igris' body.

Igris wasn't listening to any of his orders, not immediately at least. Like don't touch that, or stop staring at this and catch up of course Igris listened eventually, but he always looked back for a few more seconds.

Sung Jinwoo eventually stopped and asked him the question.

"My old king is here..." A simple phrase causes Sung Jinwoo to stop. He was surprised to hear Igor's speak for the first time. The man's voice was deep with an unneeded addition of sexiness that the other didn't seem to be aware of. It was only when they stepped into the gate did Igor's speak aloud. Was there something special about this one?

"What? Care to say more?"

"My old king, a brave warrior who took me in before I became a servant to the Shadow Monarch." They continued to walk as many paintings on the wall showed the achievements of the said king.

*Past*

"Igris is your name?" The tall handsome male bent down to talk to the short teenager. They were by a river and the teenager washed his face clean of the debris and mud with the towel he was given by the man. Igris was a runaway orphan after being abandoned by his noble family on the streets.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm an orphan."

"You know, you have an impressive vocabulary for being an orphan." the person said, "I'm (Y/n) (L/n), you may call me (Y/n)." (Y/n)'s head reached down and picked up Igris' hand, holding them even if Igris protested saying he was dirty.

*Present*

"Death followed him everywhere, I remembered. He told me he saw his mother's head get severed off when he was only 5 years old." Igris spoke fluently to Sung Jinwoo as the others looked surprised. He never thought creatures like Igris would have a complete backstory.

"I was protecting his old throne when he died in battle. It's also where I died and I'm glad to have a new king to protect." Igris looked at Sung Jinwoo before stepping in front of him. Many shadows moved from the walls, creating humanoid figures without faces. Either that or they're in a full suit of armor.

Sung Jinwoo got out his weapons as he tried to summon other of his shadows.

[Shadow summoning is forbidden in the gate other than the following shadows: Igris]

"Are you serious? You never told me?" Sung Jinwoo whispered as Igris suddenly backed away to reveal the scene in front of him to Sung Jinwoo. "What is it?" All the shadows were kneeling beside the red carpet in the middle of the hallway. There were hundreds of shadows which all seemed to be just a title below Igris.