Yu Ijin x 'Extrovert' male reader

Manhwa: Teenage Mercenary/Mercenary Enrollment

Plot: Being the popular and hot boy he was, (Y/n) was as perfect as possible with his school appearance. His mother was her old school's school flower, so naturally (Y/n) had that charm to go about him everywhere he went...but his reputation was about to be removed because of the new guy that came along. Would Ijin find out about the boys'...family life?

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. Do not apply the character's actions to real life, consequences will not be my fault.

Special Warning: speaks of abuse, suicide, and mental trauma.

Do not read if you are easily triggered. You have been warned.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

(Y/n) looked up from his desk as the teacher announced the new student's arrival. A flash of annoyance flashed in his eyes as the teacher spoke. Leaning to the side (Y/n) put on his prince-like expression, solemn and lonely, like a bird trapped in a cage, flowers would have bloomed around him if not for his putrid black heart staining his body and everything he touches. People just couldn't see through his real intentions.

"He will be joining up starting today." (Y/n) looked at Ijin, his face contoured into surprise seeing the other stare right back at him. How peculiar his gaze was, strong and determined and...somewhat blank. A good head paired with that body, if he was a girl, (Y/n) would have chased after him.

"Blah blah, Abroad...blah blah help him." (Y/n) was more focused on the phone hidden behind the book he was reading before he heard the girls whisper around him.

"Oh no, he's hot." "He is so cute." "Did he dye his hair? It looks so good, I wonder which salon?" "I know right, so cute, maybe it's natural."

And the most annoying one of them all...

"Could he replace (Y/n) as the hottest boy in school?"

"It's possible!" "He is going to, cold and mysterious, just my type!"

All of their voices crumbling and clashing against (Y/n)'s head. It was annoying him, but he couldn't risk anything. When in school...it's all just a performance to him.

'Why is he staring at me?' (Y/n) wondered, his eyes shifting back toward Ijin's face to see the other was still staring at him. (Y/n) felt a little shaken up. Without realizing it he was staring back, Ijing moved to the back of the class. Seeing the two guys looking at one another (Y/n) looked at Ijin, they were trying to trip him or embarrass him somehow but much to (Y/n)'s surprise, Ijin avoided it.

(Y/n) cared not, he may not have power over these bullies but his influence over the school can cause them to easily be ostracised if not expelled. Girls would for sure bend to his whims and boys want to befriend him to get close to the girls. But then again... Ijin seemed different from the other people.

"Park Yungchen..." (Y/n) mumbled, his eyes glancing back to where the two guys were sitting.

The first period came around, and (Y/n) would sneak a glance at Ijin once in a while, seeing him watch the people outside, or just looking up at the sky smiling slightly. When the first period was over girls surrounded (Y/n), speaking to him and asking for his opinion about Ijin.

"Ijin? Ahh he seems like a good guy, do some of you like him? Will you ignore me for him?" (Y/n) purred out as a pout lingered on his lips. He wanted to throw up seeing these girls. He baths every day the moment he gets back home, just to come back to school and feel the uncomfortable gazes of women on his body.