Callisto Regulus x Childhood friend male reader, part 2

Manhwa: Villains Are Destined To Die

Type: Reincarnation, a long-lost childhood friend

Plot: They met at the second Prince's birthday party. But what the fuck is happening with the characters?

Reader exists in our world.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

'Thoughts'

------------------------------

"Now let the banquet-" *BAM*

The door was slammed open as people screamed out about the body and blood was smeared on the flood. Even (Y/n) couldn't keep his eyes on the scene for too long. Callisto threw the body to the side, he was still alive.

"C-Callisto...!"

"Crown Prince! Wh-what is the meaning of this shocking behavior!"

(Y/n) examined Callisto, he didn't realize the other people were too scared to look at him, while he was the only one staring into Callisto's skull like his look was going to pierce through his skull with his gaze, another person was doing the same thing as well though out of confusion. When Callisto looked back the only person he made eye contact with was someone familiar, awfully familiar. He stared at (Y/n) for a few seconds before leaving again, this time with a few questions about who this man was.

*Penelope POV*

[System: A new episode has begun

"The blood and Iron Crown Prince, Callisto Regulus"

Would you like to be teleported to the maze garden?]

[Yes No]

Penelope pressed yes and was immediately teleported to the maze garden. "It's just like the game, I can actually teleport around." She said and soon found the end of the maze only to face Callisto's sword against her neck.

*POV end*

(Y/n) watched as the girl in the black and green dress just disappeared, other people ignored this and just stood there as the Prince and the Queen tried to deal with the situation. (Y/n) looked around and sneaked out, the room was suffocating with the down-looking people as the corpse was dealt with by the guards. He didn't care where he went, he just didn't want to deal with the people there.

Walking to the furthest balcony possible for him, (Y/n) looked for the garden maze, since he read up to the point to the maze garden, the manhwa didn't say anything about its location, he'll just have to find it physically. Looking around the night it was oddly brighter than he thought it would be. Might be the fact that there were so many stars in the sky that were illuminating the grounds. It was then he caught sight of the sparkling fountain in the middle of the garden maze.

He never quite understood why people made garden mazes, it's just more surface to cut. Looking at the scene where Penelope was getting threatened by the Crown Prince, (Y/n) oddly enjoys the scene. He knew there was going to be trauma as she cried in the next chapter of the story, sobbing in front of Winter.

Once seeing her silently panicking, (Y/n) looked at Callisto, his golden hair really did shine like fine silk. The description of the manhwa did well. His ruby-like eyes looked around and he sat on a bench. The black fur behind his head created a sharp contrast between his features. He would have been very popular if he wasn't a psychopath who was sword happy.

Suddenly Callisto looked (Y/n) directly in the eyes. (Y/n) decided to test the waters of the prince, he knew it was extremely dangerous to do so but the fact that Dan had told him about them being friends before and the other nobles also seemed to like him enough to not treat him like trash.