chapter 4: plan

Dustin pov

I sat on my bed thinking of my situation and of Mia and then thinking on Amy.

I was only brought out of my thoughts when Ian and Ace walked in and slowly Amy appeared by the door. She looked at me and I could see how red and swollen her eyes were, probably from crying and that was my fault. I wanted to go and comfort her but I also felt like I'd be cheating on Mia and she didn't deserve that, she honestly did not deserve any of the betrayal that I'd already felt I'd already done.

Ace cleared his throat and I looked at him

Ace-" we got a plan." As soon as he'd said that I sat up straight now looking at him and holding a picture of Mia in my hand, I seen Amy glance at it and I seen the sadness in her eyes.

Ian-" we going to go back, by we I mean me and a few men," I looked at him forrowing my eyebrows.

Ian-" you will stay here and I will go back to tell them that you did not make it," I stood up abruptly and was about to shout, what did they think. They thought I was just going to leave Mia and be with Amy, I would never do anything like that. I had to do this the right way. But before I could speak up Ace held his hand up.

Ace -" we only want you to see what the Moon Goddess has set out. To see how it will be to have a mate. Give the Moon Goddess a chance to show you her plans. If you not happy you can leave and go, you can permanently stay with the humans. I won't stop you yes my pack, our pack will be losing you. I will be losing my brother but don't turn your back before you sure you choosing the right path, we just want you to have an open mind to see it for yourself. Don't turn your back on Amy and I'm not asking you to turn your back on Mia either, it's just Dustin a mate is our other half, our better half. A soul mate Dustin."

Dustin- I couldn't hold back my anger
" You want me to turn my back on Mia,"

All three started shaking their heads but I held up my hand they spoke now it was my turn....

" By telling Mia I'm dead is doing what exactly? Amy is a lovely girl I'm sure but I can't, I have someone I have fallen for Mia as through she is my mate," I knew those words I spoke shattered especially for Amy but I had to speak what I felt, I made my way over to her and held her trembling hands in mine, she tried to pull away but I held her she had to hear me, I had to realise her.

Dustin-" Amy my wolf loves you, yes but he loves Mia as well his listened to love and protect her. I on the other hand only have love for her, I don't know if I can share that with anyone."

Amy broke down into tears and Ace had to hold her to keep her from falling.

Ian-" at least do this, the Moon Goddess put you with Amy for a reason, just try this please, look at Amy for god's sake look Dustin.

I looked at Amy she was still crying into Ace's shoulder, I opened my hand to see the same smiling picture of Mia.

She always wanted me to be fair and just, I remember her words clear as day
...........

Mia -" the world works in mysterious ways and sometimes it hurts us but only to put us in the right path. Maybe we got to say goodbye to something or someone because they not ours to keep, we have no right to try and go against our futures and promise me you won't do that."
At the time she was talking about her father abandoning her and her mother but it was still very wise if her to speak like that

I felt a pang of pain in my heart I know that this would hurt but this was worse then any pain I'd ever felt but I had to do this I had to see why the Moon Goddess would set me up with Amy. I looked at Amy and went to take her from Ace , she was trembling in my arms.

Dustin-" I'm only doing this because I know it's the right thing to do but as soon as I feel it's not something we could do I won't stay because that wouldn't be right if me to do to both Mia or Amy. Ian you may go and tell them that I have gone missing, but that's it. I don't want you to tell of my death or anything of that. "

.....

After that I spoke with Amy, I told her about Mia and I. I asked her to forgive me, I ever asked her to not see any fault in Mia because this was not her fault, this was soulfully my fault.

I could see them pain in Amy's eyes but as she heard me out and as I told her what all I had been through with Mia by my side she had a little more understanding but that didn't mean she was happy.

......

The next morning Dustin watched Ian and some of the werewolves, take with them some tide up humans and made their way back to the human lands.

He hoped that what he just did was the right thing and that he was not going to regret it later