5| talk

ayein"......... sunghoon looked at them dumbfounded as they argued on who will take sunghoon.

"look jake hyung I really want to play basketball with sunghoon hyung, I even promised all of my friends that I will bring my favorite and coolest hyung to play basketball with us."

"stop whining niki, me and sunghoon have anatomy test tomorrow and we have to study together so maybe another time you can have him" jake said with a serious tone and looked at sunghoon before saying

"right sunghoon"

niki whined more and looked at sunghoon with pleading puppy eyes.

such a baby he is. sunghoon thought and chuckled at niki who was trying hard to look innocent and cute to pursue his hyung. "look niki jake is right we have a important test tomorrow and we have to study, so I will not be able to came, sorry"

sunghoon said in apologetic voice. niki just looked down sadly. "ok hyung I understand" niki said in almost a whisper.

"but I'm free tomorrow after classes and I have no shift at convenience store as well so we can go where ever you want tomorrow"

hearing this niki looked up excitedly. "really hyung"
"yup" jake and sunghoon laughed as they watch niki dance in tiny showing how excited he is.

"JAY HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITHOUT ME"

they all heard a loud voice echoed in cafeteria as they look and see a tall figure coming towards their table and a tiny figure running behind him.

Jay came stood beside there table before clearing his throat.
"sunghoon I need to talk to you" before sunghoon can even response. the tiny figured boy came running towards jay and grabbed his arm panting from running to much.
"yah jay hyung how many times have I told you to not leave me behind" said pink haired boy pouting like a child.

"sorry sunoo but can you sit with them for a while I need to talk with sunghoon about something important"
sunoo's eyes lit up as he nodded and sat on there table.
"hey guys I'm Kim sunoo" he excitedly introduced himself.
"oh hey sunoo I'm Jake, sim jake" jake also introduced himself. when they heard nothing after that jake and sunghoon looked at niki to see him staring at sunoo while gulping. jake and sunghoon shared a knowing look before sunghoon stood up to go with jay.

sunoo also looked at niki before smiling brightly and extending his hand to shake with niki's.
"hey what's your name, I'm sunoo"

niki looked at his hand and then at his face.
"h-hello I'm nishimura riki but you can just call me niki"
he introduced himself before shaking sunoo's hand hasitately. but sunoo grabbed his hand and happily shaked it multiple times.

"hey niki nice to meet youuuu" niki just smiled shyly in return as jake secretly smirked witnessing all of this.

on the other side,
jay and sunghoon walked in the empty hallway before stopping in front of a empty classroom.

sunghoon turned towards jay before asking

"so what is it that you wanted to talk about with me"

jay looked down and signed

"i-i wanted t-to ask about jungwon"
as jay said this a few seconds of silence engulfed them.

jay asked again after not getting a response "I just want to know how is he?"

sunghoon signed as he locks eyes with jay before saying

"he is just fine and he is coming here in few days"
jay looked shocked. "really, he is going to study here?"

"yeah, he is taking a arts major and his 1st semester is starting next week"

sunghoon said as they become silent again.
after minute or so jay breaks the silence.

"t-that's good to hear"

"jay look be ready to face him because after whatever you did with him he is not going to forgive you easily"

"I know, i don't even deserve his apology but I'll try my best" sunghoon smiled and patted his back.

they started to walk towards cafeteria to join others when Jay's phone ranged in his pocket, he stopped to pick up the phone. sunghoon also stops with him..

on phone,

jay: hello

heeseung: oh hey jay, it's me heeseung

jay: I know, btw where are you I have been searching for you for a while now.

heeseung: my father called me so i left a little early...
jay:oh are you ok heeseung, did something happened again?....

as jay asks this,he notices sunghoon still standing beside him waiting so he keeps his hand on speaker for a sec.

"hey sunghoon you can go I will be there in a bit ok"

"ok see ya later jay" as sunghoon walks from there jay signs before walking in the opposite direction.
he puts the phone on his ear again.

jay:heeseung where are you now, let's meet then talk,I know you are not ok..

heeseung: i-I'm in the park right now beside the lake can you please came quickly?

jay:don't worry hee I'll be there in a min....

I'm sorry for the late update😭😭