1| asshole

enjoy<3

CHAPTER 1:

sunghoon walked into the busy campus going towards the library because he still had some time before class starts.

it was the first day of 2nd semester in snu university. students were loudly chatting, hanging out with there friends and girlfriends, it were lively environment in the university.
sunghoon was walking fastly ignoring everyone and minding his own business not until a loud voice called him from behind stopping him in his track. he signed already knowing who it is. soon a arm was drapped around his shoulders. "yo mate long time no see huh" a boy with aussie accent says.
"jake we literally met last week." he shakes his head and starts to walk again.

"yah wait for me, where are you going btw?" jake asked as he also started to walk with him.

"library"

Jake whined "why are you always studying, let's go to cafeteria I'm hungry please" jake said with his puppy eyes that he knows sunghoon can't resist.

"fine let's go" jake celebrated in tiny and grabbed sunghoon's arm dragging him towards cafeteria.

on the way they saw a crowd in the middle of hallway blocking there way. "let's see what's happening there" jake said and again dragged sunghoon. sunghoon didn't protested because he were also curious about it. they walks through crowd coming in the front and met with the view of a girl kneeling in front of a blonde haired guy with a flower bucket in hands.

"she's doomed" jake said knowing what's going to happen here. sunghoon looked at jake confused. "why? who is he?" jake looked at him surprised "you don't know him" sunghoon shook his head. "bro are you living under a rock or what, he is lee heeseung a Playboy he is always flirting with girls for fun, he has a new girlfriend every week, he is really rude and arrogant and no one dares to say anything to him because his dad is a really famous business man and also owns a lots of shares in this university, so its better to stay away from him." sunghoon shrugged his shoulders and said, "whatever".

"h-heeseung oppa w-will you be my boyfriend I really like you" the girl said and offered the rose flowers bucket to heeseung who were looking at her with bored expression. a scoffed left his mouth as he took the bucket from her hands throwing it away on the floor. "I didn't knew your sickly delusional, I flirted with you 1 or 2 times just for fun nothing else now fuck off"

heeseung said and started to walk away from there not forgetting to step on the flowers.
everyone cleared the way for him, as he was walking he intentionally bumped his shoulder with sunghoon stumbling him fortunately jake grabbed his hand balancing him.

heeseung just smirks and walks away from there without looking back.jake was about to protest but sunghoon stopped him.
"leave it jakey let's not get involve with asshole like him" Jake nods and they again starts to walk this time to their class as it is already 8 am. both of them shares most of there classes because they both are medical students.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

heeseung's pov:
as soon as I enterd my first class of the day, everyone's attention was diverted towards me. some girls or even boys were fangirling/fanboying over me some gossiping, well it's nothing new for me
I just ignored everyone and quietly sat on my seat. after 5-6 mins jay my best friend enterd the class I waved my hand to get his attention, he waved back and walked towards me and sat on the chair beside me.

"hey how u doing bae it's been a while since we met, i know you missed me"
he asked as he slightly side hugged me.

"I'm doing just fine, and yup you can say I missed you a lil bit."
it's right we met after 1 and a half month because when our 1st semester was finished jay travelled America for a while since his mother lives there.
we were talking about random stuff when teacher entered, everyone got quiet and sat on their places. "good morning students and also welcome back, im mr.park your acounting teacher."

teacher said and started teaching. halfway through lesson and I'm bored as hell. I hate accounting so freaking much, truth to be told I hate business in particular but I doesn't have a choice but to take it as my major.
finally teacher excited the class and we had 15 mins break till our next class. jay turned towards me.

"I heard what happened in the morning, you were to much harsh on that girl" I sighed "I know but I can't help it but to reject all the confessions"
"you still have crush on that medical student huh" as jay said that I widened my eyes. " n-no who said that, I dont have a freaking crush on anybody stop speaking nonsense jongseoug" jay smirked and then shrugged his shoulders "if you say so" I scoffed at him and stood up to go to my next class.