4| crush

I swear to God huening kai is not real😭

sunghoon entered his last class of the day which is history. he sits down in a chair in the middle row.

in the midst of the lecture he feels stare on himself, he turns his head and locks eye with no other than Lee heeseung.
heeseung immediately looks away, his ears red from embarrassment because being caught staring.

sunghoon shrugs off his stare and focuses on his lecture.

"so class I'm giving you all some topics, you can choose whatever topic you like,I will make group of the students who choose the same topic and then you will have to do a group presentation, understood?"

teacher said as everyone agreed, teacher wrote down the topics on the board.

"so these are the topics you have till tomorrow to choose, class dismissed" as soon as class was dismissed heeseung hurriedly packed his things and dashed out of the class still a little embarrassed.

sunghoon also packed his bag and started to walk towards the exit when his eyes caught something on one of the tables. he looked around but no one looked like its theirs. he picks it up to see that it's a university student card. he reads the name, Lee heeseung.

"isn't it's that guy" sunghoon though but shrugged it off. "it might be important I should return it" he mumbled and jogged out of the class to catch up with heeseung.

he sees heeseung standing a few meters away with a girl who's hand is on heeseungs arm.

sunghoon walks up to him, ignoring the girl he taps heeseungs shoulder to get his attention. when heeseung sees who tapped his shoulder he shoos away the girl and turns to look at sunghoon.

"I just wanted to give you back this you forgot it behind" sunghoon kindly says. heeseung just blankly stares at him emotionless, he takes his card from sunghoons hand and turns around and walks away without saying anything. sunghoon confusedly stares at his retreating figure. "rude, he didn't even said thank you or something" he scoffs and walks away from there.

heeseung hurriedly walks from there with fast heartbeat and flustered face,he cant believe park sunghoon talked to him,the park sunghoon who he had a crush on from the day he first met him. that day.

flashback (7 months ago)

it were a sunny day of summer, kids were playing around roads busy people were hurrying to get to their jobs on time.

but for certain someone it were one of his gloomy day. it was his mothers dead anniversary and he also had a big fight with his father yet again.

heeseung sighed walking on the street,he lowered his hoodie cap more to block the blinding sunlight from his eyes. he badly wants to cry right now but he can't, he won't.

his father has forced him to take business major but he wants to study music. music is his life, he loves music with his life.

he entered a convenience store to buy some snacks to eat because he didn't ate anything from yesterday and now he is feeling hungry. he pick up some potato chips and a can of coke,he goes towards counter to pay.

"it will be 20 dollars sir" he looked up when he heard soft but deep voice of the cashier. he made eye contact with him and he swear he though his heart stopped for a second. the cashier was extremely handsome, his smile were endearing. "

sir are you ok?" heeseung immediately looked down and payed his money and quickly walked out from there.

"what in the hell is wrong with me,my heart is beating to fast for it's own good" heeseung started to walk again while normalizing his heart beat.

sunghoon became confused when he saw heeseung walked out from there quickly but then he quickly realized that heeseung forgot to take remainig money. he jogs out of the convenience store. he saw heeseung crossing road but suddenly a truck was started to overspeeding, heeseung stopped in his tracks when he realized that a truck is coming towards him at full speed. he closed his eyes tightly ready to be hit by a truck but then two strong arms grabbed him from the waist and jumped towards the sidewalk. he groans because of the strong impact of falling down. he slowly opens his eyes and meets a pair of dark eyes looking at him with worry. he immediately gets up when he realized that he on top of him.

"are you ok?"

sunghoon asks as he also gets up from the road and dusts his clothes.

heeseung looks up meeting his eyes and yet again his heart starting to beat at inhuman pace.

"yeah I'm ok thanks for saving me"

he smiles a little but the other couldn't see because of his mask. nevertheless sunghoon also smiles.

"your welcome but be careful next time ok" sunghoon tells him in the most gentle voice ever. heeseung just nods and looks at him.

"so I have to go now since you know I need to look after store so bye see ya" sunghoon smiles one last time before tapping heeseungs shoulder and going towards the convenience store. heeseungs face were red as tomato. he shrugs the weird feeling in his stomach and goes from there to.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

happy 6th debut anniversary stray kids✌...