Jimin:where was you Luna? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:I-

Jimin:do you even know how much worried I was for you?you can't go in any mission alone what if you'll get in danger?do you even think what will I do without you *hold her hand*

Luna:relax Jimin look I am all good I amd standing infront of you fit and fine *smile*

Jimin:still Luna please from next time atleast tell me where was you going it's not like i want you to tell me everything but I just want you to be safe *hugs her*

Luna:I will Jimin and ok I agree I should've told you but I thought you'll be in danger with this information and your life is very precious for me *smile*

Jimin:i don't care about any danger for me you matters more then anything or anyone that's the fact so yes from next time don't you dare to make me that much worried for you *eyes on her*

Luna:ok......I will not now let's get to the point *smile*

Jennie:well....have to say a friend like Jimin is blessing you know he used to be in tension cuz you was gone without saying anything *smile*

Luna:its not like that Liana knew where I am and what am I doing *looks at liana*

Jennie:yes......but she never opened her mouth infront of us the only thing she told us is that Luna is out of Seoul but where no one knows *chuckles*

Luna:really? *looks at liana*

Liana:well....I agree you told me that if they will ask about you then I shoukd tell them that you're in Ilsan but I don't have any trust in him and somewhere I knew if I will say you're in Ilsan he will surely try to find you there *walks towards Luna*

Luna:hmm....nevermind everything is good now by the way where is Yoongi? *looks at Jimin*

Jimin:well....Liana told me to not bring him here so I gave him some work in Busan he will come tomorrow or maybe day after tomorrow *calm tone*

Jennie:are you missing him? *teasing tone*

Jimin:for sure she is missing him afterall it's been 2 weeks she didn't met him *teasing tone*

I looked down and chuckled huh.....miss him?yeah....I missed him but now my only motive for missing him is to trap him in my web

Luna:well this meeting is about him *smirk*

Lisa:Luna look the main thing right now is betrayer I don't think on this situation you should think about your boyfriend *calm tone*

Luna:calm down Lisa and let me just complete my words *serious tone*

Liana:so....guys Luna was in undercover mission to find who is the betrayer for this misson she was in Kim Mansion with head officer Kim Seokjin whole 2 weeks as his mistress and finally she succeed and get to know who is real betrayer *calm tone*

Jennie:what the hell Luna you was in Police Officer house and didn't even told us?do you even know how dangerous it was *concern tone*

Jimin:seems like you starred hiding many things from me *eyes on luna*

Luna:its not like that Jimin I didn't wanted to put your life in danger same goes to you Jennie *looks at her*

✔️WINEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें