Chapter 8.

Thursday 10th February
9 am

Dave

The sun shone through my opened curtains waking me up slowly

I opened my eyes and the first thing on my mind was Cassidy. I grabbed my phone to see if she had responded to any of my messages.

I know she has every right to be pissed at me.

It took everything in me not to pull up on her ass yesterday but I also know that I have to come correct otherwise I might really lose her.

I didn't mean to ignore her all day I just got caught up in work and I know, I know it's not an excuse. Especially because it's something we've spoken about before.

I had to get out of the dog house asap.

I know her ass doesn't have classes this morning and I know she was supposed to be going to the gym with Rae but her ass is occupied, shout out bro. So I picked up babygirls favourite breakfast in hopes to help smooth things over with her.

Even if she was still mad I didn't care. I just needed to be around her.
-
I pulled up outside their front door and knocked on the door.

Mama C opened the door and greeted me whilst we walked into the kitchen.

"Hello baby, I didn't know you were coming round this morning." She says as she embraces me.

"Hey Mama C, yeahh I'm here to surprise Cassidy."

"Aren't you sweet. I see you two are getting pretty close." She says as she give me cheerful smile.

"Yeah, she's special Mama. You did a fantastic job raising her. I just hope I don't lose her."

"You won't baby. Just be patient with her. She's got a lot of walls up but she's worth it." She says as she taps me on the shoulder.

With that she left out the front door and I made my way up her stairs.

Why the hell was I nervous?

Babygirl was only 5ft1, how much damage could she really do to my 6ft5 frame? Either way, I didn't want to find out.

I entered into her room and heard her shower running.

I could also hear Jazmine Sullivan's "pick up your feelings"playing from the inside and I started to feel nervous again. 

She about to be in my ass.

I sat on the chair in her room waiting for her to come out.

She opens the door in her robe not realising I was in the room at first.

"DON'T FORGET TO COME PI- What are you doing here ?"

"I came to see my woman."

She looked around and folded her arms. "Did you get lost on your way there ?"