Chapter5

I was in my taxi now, as we passed by Asher's house my shoulder's tensed up. He wont be here in the morning. We didn't stop so he isn't going to be there... Interesting.

Ahhhh... Yesterday when Asher had called me...m My mother being my mother was shouting about ... stuff.

I just hope he doesn't tell anyone or bring it up. My p.ed teacher had been forcing me to join basketball so i will give it shot. I will have to stay back till4 but it's ok.. right? I thought about anything and everything but about a certain dark haired, Dark eyed human whose name starts with A.

When I had arrived I just ran to school. My mother is going to go to some place and will return by 10 or 20 days. I don't mind being alone.. it gave me time to think. She will leave tomorrow with my little brother .

As I entered the class saw that only a few people where here as it was still early. I went to my seat and saw that Asher's bag was also here. I was still very sleepy. And I just closed my eyes, put my head down on the desk and thought.

I thought about our school first. We aren't allowed to bring in phones and when we are bringing them we have to get a written consent and give it to our teacher. Then collect it later from the teacher herself. We can't wear casuals but I don't know why they said we will wear them for the first 2 weeks before going back to the uniform. I had still worn my baggy hood and wide leg faded jeans.

Then i think about my family. Well my father has been transferred in some other city so I don't see him often. He calls up my mother everyday but only talks to me in like, 2 times in a month. Sigh. Well my mother always makes e feel worthless, imperfect and a look that clearly says you will never be enough and I expected more.

I was now almost crying thinking about my mother's harsh words.

Suddenly someone shook me up, I saw Asher and some of the other guys who i never knew existed. They are from a different class i think. I looked up at Asher, as he laughed at whatever those boys said, I got up from my seat . Asher slowly waves off his friends and sat.

"Making friends i see" I said trying to build a conversation.

"You don't expect me to rot here alone do u?" Holy shit the way he smils at me.

"Umm maybe or maybe not"

"You should go to bed early" He said. There we go again. Everyone tells me that i cant help it. I have trouble sleeping. I just can't sleep that's why i try to study or read. I can't sing because if i do i am sure my neighbors will kick me out. I don't spend much time watching tv so i scroll sometimes instead. I can't take sleeping pills without my mum knowing . So i dont have any option.

"it's just... nothing. I will try to sleep early' I said looking anywhere but his eyes.

He gently tugs my chin up making his and my eyes mean. I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"What is it? Tell me."

"Its really nothing" I say.

"You thought I won't notice the way your voice changed and the way you weren't making eye contact"

I remain silent. The bell rings finally allowing me to fee myself from him. The students came in lowly and since i had to be in charge till teacher comes so i just stood there trying to make them quit and settle.

The other CR is absent which means i will have to deal with these people .. alone. I quickly jotted down the names of the people of were absent and the teacher came just in time. I went back to my seat and stood there till she gave us the permission to sit.

As everyone sat down i gave the names to the teacher and went back to my seat. She counted everyone and made sure only the ones whose name was on the list was absent.

We linned up for our assembly. I am pretty tall so i waited and waited if u count from the end i was after 5 people. Now six.

PLEASE READ:

Sorry for updating soo late something came up but i will try to update regularly. But please vote and comment. It makes my day so much better. Also English is not my first language. NOT edited so ignore the mistakes :)