Chapter1

I groan as I heard the alarm. Another day. Why did I wake up today? Really!? I have to go through all this again!?

I sat up and quickly made my way to the bathroom attached to my room. I don't feel like showering. So I thought that washing my face was enough I could bath later. As i quickly washed my face and went to change my clothes. Aghhh I don't feel like going out and meeting people.

My mother shouted from the kitchen downstairs" Are you coming or not! You never wake up early" I rolled my eyes. There we go again its not a new day story so I am now used to it.

"I am up. just a sec!" I said as I grabbed my clothes from my cupboard. I usually wear baggy clothes everyday. Mainly because I am insecure about my body. I sometimes crawl to be out my skin but then again. I stared at my arm which is covered with marks and cuts. I sighed and pulled down my hoodie's sleeve. I look so- improper maybe a bit tired a lot tired.

My mother shouted again "Come down now!"

I quickly brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag. I sat down hesitantly and my mother just put my food and hurried to whatever she was doing.

I quickly ate my breakfast and hurried off. I have to walk for 10 min to get to the taxi. I was early as usual. I was in time. I sat on the side bench. After 5 min the taxi appeared . there are 2 people in it already. I quickly got in and closed my eyes. My mother and I don't have exactly a nice relation but it wasn't that bad too. One minute we are laughing and chatting and in the other sigh she starts complaining again. She always makes unhealthy comparisons. She makes me feel unwanted. My eyes were welling up but I forced them down and started thinking about other things.

We again stopped to wait for more people rather students. And then we took off again.

We reached at 7:50 which is still early since school starts at 8:15. But due to unfortunate happenings I am the class representative again. Yes, again I was the class representative last year too before this badge was taken away. I hissed as I try to not remember those days again. I quickly got to class and sat on my spot. we were assigned seats yesterday and the total strength was 33 but the unlucky thing is we didn't got to chose our partners. I was sitting next to Alina , she seems nice , does her work on time and well is very answering to teachers. 

We don't switch classes instead our subject teacher comes to our class. I was sitting there when one of my friend Eva came in. We started talking and then my other friend Stella came. We actually have a group of 7 people but we 3 have our own special bond. But then again every trio has a duo. They both started talking , I also made little comments here and there. I suddenly sneezed and they booth burst out laughing.

"How do you sneeze?"Stella asked between her laughs.

"I mean this is how I sneeze" this was actually my real life sneeze. A small almost inaudible sneeze.

"The way you sneeze is the way I spit" she rolled her eyes and we 3 burst out laughing again. Gosh because of these two I am never bored.

The bell rang indicating its time for our assembly. I quickly stood in front of the class and noted down the absentees. The other CR was busy making them settle. I didn't wanted to be the CR but then again. I wasn't there when the voting took place but from what I heard I got 28 votes out of 30, 3 were absent.

 WOA. my partner is absent today .

The teacher came in shortly after. With her there was a boy, of our age? with a backpack!? wait has he just transferred? Whatever. I stood up and told the teacher that only my partner was absent. She smiled and said thank you. 

I stared at the boy with Mrs. Thanta I am sure he felt the burn of my stare. But since almost everyone was staring at him I didn't care. Suddenly he looked in my direction and we made an eye-contact. His eyes were so black. It was like they were empty. But I don't know why I saw that there was a spark in them. Its was like he had seen the darker side of the world but still managed to put up a smile.  His skin was soo flawless every girl will kill to have type of skin. I don't have a fraction of beauty this man possesses. He was also staring at me. Was he also noticing little details like I had been doing? Does he notice how tired I am? or how drained I am? Was he looking at me at all?

 But then Mrs Thanta's voice broke the spell we were in. He broke the eye-contact and stared straight ahead.

"Everyone, This is Asher. Asher?" She said.

"Hey everyone I am Asher Carson" Whoa his voice, so smoky with a faint Italian accent. He spoke it with zero emotion but still his voice---

"Since Ana's Partner isn't here today" Our teacher said. "Asher you can sit next to her." WAIT!? WTH. My eyes widened but i forced a polite smile as he came and sat next tot he window and me.

This will be a tough day.

I deleted the other story. I didn't liked it much but please support this one. I promise i wont delete them,.