Huh????!

(3rd POV)

When the adults left the two teenagers looked around feeling as if there was something watching them. One of them, the girl looked towards a bush and held a rock before throwing it to her offender. Both looked startled as a whiney game out along with a black horse. 

It was closely followed by a boy wearing an orange shirt mentioning some sort of camp. Conno, the boy, went in front of the girl and glared at him "who are you?! How did you get here?!" 

The boy pulled out a pen and stared at them "you just hit my pe- horse man! That's not really nice!" Connor rolled his eyes and lifted his gun "We're not the strangers here who can be potentially dangerous. The raven haired boy looked at the horse for a second ams nodded "you're right Blackjack, I'm not the mortal holding a gun"

A blonde came out of the bushes and smacked the boy in the back of the head "Percy! What did I say about leaving is behind." She turned towards the other pair to apologize before quickly kicking the gun away and leaping on top of Connor and restraining him.  

"Who are you with?! Who told you to that to him?!" The boy sighed and walked slowly forward to calm her down "Annabeth I don't think they were intentionally told to that to us." The blonde scoffed "of course they were" Elena raised an eyebrow  "we actually weren't.  Who are you? And how earth did you survive?"

Both looked at her with confused faces though one was more calculation than the other. The girl finally got off Connor and wiped of her hands and crossed them before asking "what do you mean how did we survive?" The boy or Percy piped in "Yeah, exactly what do you mean because we've survived empousas(I think it's spelled that way) ,Gaia, Kronos, sea of mons-" 

He was quickly cut off by the blonde or Annabeth "not that Percy, I think they mean something else. " Connor finally got up and stared at them "the alien apocalypse? You know every human hunted down." All four teens stared at each other and frowned before Percy asked out of the blue

"So this isn't Long Island, New York?" 

A groan went out through the forest "no Percy, why would you ask that"

A snort came out from the other girl "Actually I think we're y Colorado?" Connor spoke "We're not sure where we are but I can tell you that it's probably the United States along the North."

"Huh" Percy spoke before a horse like sound sounded and he remembered something "right- are there any doughnuts around here?"

A smack echoed through the trees "we just learned that the earth was invaded and you want doughnuts ?! Percy what is wrong with you?" Percy sheepishly rubbed the back of his head "Well um... Blackjack really wanted some." Annabeth shook her head "I don't think we belong here. Do you know how to get back? " Elena shook her head "sorry but we're just trying to survive out here." She nodded before looking around "I'm sure I can manage to fi- " with a poof of smoke the two teenagers with bright orange shirts and the odd horse with wings disappeared.

They both looked at each other and shrugged "Maybe we ate something poisonous?" Connor shook his head "and have the same delusions? No I think someone's playing with us."

Elena shrugged "maybe they can't help it." Connor rolled his eyes "as if, they dragged us into this mess, I'm sure they did it on purpose." She shrugged "I wonder what day it is...." He put on a thinking face on and glanced at her "April 1st"

He let out a groan and glanced at her with a defeated face 

"It's April Fools"

_________________________________________________________

Hello and happy April Fool's day! I hoped you enjoyed today's lovely chapter that has nothing to do with the story but is funny. 

Have a fantastic day/night  people!

DISCLAIMER: PERCY JACKSON DOES NOT BELONG TO ME BUT TO RICK RIODAN

(There, please don't sue me. I'm broke )