Venting

(Elena's POV)

I was sitting in the corner of the room, completatting my life choices and everything in between. The alien wants me to recover, he's been feeding me ans trying to get me on my good side, and I don't know what to fo anymore. I'm scared that maybe I'll actually break and my little sister won't have anyone there for her. What if....no- don't go there, I can't go there and think of that horrible possibility. The fact that I may never see her again and that I may never know if she made it out, is frightening to me.

I started to cry I my spot on the corner, just letting it all out. Right now I didn't need to be brave, I didn't need to be the one taking care of everyone. I wasn't the strong one now. I sat there in that corner for a while, unaware as the light of the room got dimmer and dimmer. 

There was something of with me but I wasn't too sure what, maybe I was sick or didn't know it or maybe I had gotten too hurt along the way. A shadow fell over my limp form and picked up gently, almost as if he was afraid I would break if handled too roughly.

Maybe that's what went wrong. I didn't have a reason to be strong anymore. I didn't have anything to hold onto before the tide washed me away.  I heard someone calling out my name but I couldn't understand who was doing it. I furrowed my eyebrows, there wasn't anyone I knew who would worry enough to do this. Only Ana, but Ana....... Ana was missing so who could be doing this? I latched on go that voice and tried to get through the darkness. Maybe it was something important.  Maybe someone was in danger and I had to help.

I pushed through the murk to end up staring at a concerned alien "what?-" He patted me and started to hug me?! I squirmed around and tried to get loose "let go! I have to go back! I have to protect her!" He frowned and set me down "what do you mean? There's no one out there for you" I started to cry before shaking my head "m-my little sister.... she's still out there. I have to protect her. " He began rubbing my back and trying to calm me down. I knew he wanted to say something but I wasn't sure what he wanted to say.  

"I don't think she's there anymore" I stared at him before getting into defensive "of course she's alive! My sister is smart and - and...." I trailed of not knowing what to do before curling up "I'm scared ...." He hugged me before saying some comforting words. Maybe ..... maybe this wasn't so bad.

___________________________________________________

Sorry for not posting, but my phone got taken away... and yeah.

I hope you enjoyed it though it took a turn for the worst. 

Have a good day/ night !- mrmr2950

502 words