Part ( 18 )

NEW CHAPTER

Y/n = appa leave me ( I tried to snatch my hands from his grip )..........

Namjoon = not today darling ( smirk ) you deserve a very good punishment , doesn't she yoongi ?

Yoongi = ofc she needs to learn her lesson .......

Y/n = n-no I'm sorry I won't do it again never ever please leave me ( crying and begging)

Yoongi = nope you deserve a punishment baby .......

Y/n = please j-just this time leave me please.......

Namjoon = aish so annoying let's take her to the room........

.. Taking her towards the room making her more scared . She was just crying and crying . She knows what's gonna happen with . She knows she can't stop them but she is still looking for some sympathy in them ..

.. They enter inside the room threw her on the floor . They knew this is not right but the madness , the obsession and maybe the love , it is blinding them . Only if they knew the way to express it right ..

.. Y/n backed away holding her tore clothes together ..

Y/n = appa n-no n-no please ........

.. She was looking like a total mess . The sunshine of the house is begging to the person who adored the most ..

Namjoon = There is not escape my sweet storm ........

.. Yoongi took her on his shoulder throwing her on bed ( not too hard ). Taking her clothes off from her body leaving her all naked ..

.. She was being the rape victim again but no one knew , even if someone do knows they can't do anything to help her ..

.. They took of their clothes off too . Forcing themself on her. The whole room was filled screams , the screams of pain . They did everything they wanted to leaving her lifeless ..

.. She had no tears in her eyes . She wanted to cry , cry harder than anything else but nothing was coming out . She was empty from inside or she just accepted the fact . She wanted to scream but is there any point ?..

.. Staring at the ceiling while my body is covered with the black cover . I looked at app- no they deserve this word they don't , they're monsters ..

.. I know I can't escape from here maybe never ever but I won't live like this either ..

.........................................

To be continue