Chapter 19 : | Morning |

Start from the beginning

Entering the wardrobe he whispered " what were you going to do , control yourself " .

After calming herself down she came to the room and sat infront of the dressing table .
She applied moisturizer on her face and light makeup . Her eyes were adorned with kajal ;a red small bindi placed on her forehead . Her long lustrous hair were tied with a clutcher loosely . She adorned herself with minimal jewellery including nose pin, small earrings , butterfly mangalsutra , the wedding chura and the engagement ring .

" रुकिए" Aditya said at the moment when she was going to apply the vermillion on her hairline .
(Wait )

He took the vermillion and placed it on her hairline . She closed her eyes feeling euphoric at that moment .

" इसमें सिर्फ हमारा हक है " He whispered looking at her eyes deeply .

(Only I have the right to do this . )

She nodded with a shy smile at his statement .

He was wearing the same colour kurta , matching with his wife .

" Beautiful" Both said at the same time

" Beautiful" Both said at the same time .

Realising it they cleared their throat and looked away .

" Let's go " He told her .

                          ✿

They both descended down the stairs ; Aditya was behind her .

" Oh ho the newly weds are matching matching " Yash teased the couple .
The whole family looked at them with a teasing look .

Aadhira looked down with a shy smile on her face and Aditya shrugged his neck .

" Hey don't tease my kids , look they are so shy "Padmini ji , Aditya's grandmother said with a serious voice but her eyes were giving them a teasing look .

Kairav being a silent kid just went to his Bhabi ma and side hugged her .

" Good morning Bhabi ma " He wished her .

" Very good morning baccha " Aadhira said caressing his head .

But someone was throwing daggers at his brother.

" Bhai sa your eyes will come out if you glare this much " Yash whispered to Aditya .

" I think you don't need pocket money this month " Aditya said sweetly to his little brother .

" Bhai sa " Yash whined .
(Brother )

Aadhira covered her head and went to touch the feet of the elders .

" बेटा, आप इस घर की लक्ष्मी है , और लक्ष्मी कभी किसिका पा नहीं छूता । अपना शिर  मत झुकाना किसिके सामने । " Abhiraj ji said with a firm yet loving tone . He just kept his hand on her head as a gesture of blessings . His words made her eyes glistened . She remembered her Dadu and Baba said the same words to her whenever she went to touch their feet . She felt herself lucky to get such great people around her. Padmini ji caressed her head lovingly .

( Daughter , you're the goddess laxmi of this house , and goddess never touch anyones feet . Don't bow your head in front of anyone. )

" Also Ladoo , you are our daughter , no need to put a veil around us " Yuvraj ji ,Aditya's father told her with a small smile . Others nodded at his statement.

" What did you call me Baba sa " Aadhira asked slowly .

" Ladoo , why didn't you like it " Yuvraj ji said with a frown on his forehead.

" No no , I love it " Aadhira said with a teary eyes .

" Look Bhai sa , you made our daughter cry " Raj ji ,Aditya's uncle said placing his hand on her head .

(Brother)

" Am sorry beta " Yuvraj ji said .

" No I was not crying, it's just -"

" happy tears " Arav said jumping at the conversation earning a smack from his father .

" Yeah , why are you hitting me baba sa , ask bhabi ma she was going to say that , right bhabi ma " Arav said rubbing his head .
(Father )

" Yes , devar ji " She told .
(brother - in - law )

The drawing room echoed with their laughter .

Aditya with a light smile admired the way the family accepted her and made her comfortable .

" Dadi sa , can I do the arti " Aadhira asked hesitantly .

" Sure , why not Aadhira beta " Padmini ji said caressing her head .

A beaming smile spread across her face .

' Is this enough for her to be happy this much ' Aditya thought to himself .

Aadhira placed the flowers in the feet of the deities . She ignited the lamp and did the arti singing the song .

"अच्युतम केशवम कृष्ण दामोदरम
(अच्युतम केशवम कृष्ण दामोदरम)
राम नारायणम जानकी वल्लभम
(राम नारायणम जानकी वल्लभम )"

After the Pooja when she turned to them , she met with their teary eyes and Aditya stood still after hearing the song , his thoughts broke by hearing her voice . He quickly wiped his tears .

" What happened did I do anything wrong , am sorry " She asked apologetically.

" No beta it's just we heard this after a long time " Abhiraj ji , Aditya's grandfather said wiping his tears .

" Oh " She replied slowly .

Sensing the sad environment Yash said " Bhabi ma give us Prasad , we are hungry "

" When you're not " Arav said smacking his head .

The environment became light with their banters .

Aadhira gave Prasad and arti to the elders and youngsters .

Going infront of her husband she gave him the Prasad and showed him the lamp which he refused and kept his head down ,indicating her to do it .

With a shy smile on her face , her palms went over the lamp taking the blessings and placed it on his head .

" Thank you Mrs. Raghuvanshi " He whispered to her . His thank you conveyed something deep ; maybe it's not for the arti only .

Then he also took the blessings from the lamp and placed it on her head .

" Don't you think she is the best for our Aditya " Padmini ji , Aditya's grandmother whispered to her husband.

" Yes she is the best . " Abhiraj ji tenderly replied who was admiring the scene like his wife , which unfold before them .

🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

happy reading ♥️

🌷Word count : 1246

Thank you , take care 🥀......