I didn't know what to do. Finally, I entered the elevator and stood in a corner. Jungkook closed the elevator and started to go up.

There was silence between us but Jungkook finally said, "You haven't changed yet. I see."

"What does that mean?" I asked without looking at him.

"You still have the habit of hanging around any boy."

"Mind your language," I said with rage in my voice.

"Should I? As if it isn't true. You stick with any boy you see like a leech," he spat, looking at me.

I wanted to slap his pride out of him. But I kept myself under control and said, "If I do what I want, what is your problem?"

"With me, you can't. This is my office," he marked.

"Yes. If you can't answer, you'll use your power. But behind this strong personality, you're a coward who shirks responsibility."

I called him a coward again, even though I knew he'd get angry. But I don't care. He should know about himself that he has done wrong.

Jungkook was about to say something being angry but then the elevator door opened on the 5th floor and some staff entered. So, he stood straight without saying anything.

Slowly the elevator filled up. Under the pressure of people, I stood in a corner. But when I realized I was standing right in front of Jungkook, my breath almost stopped.

Unknowingly, my breathing increased. My heart was beating fast in my chest. I felt like my whole body was getting weak.

But the worst thing happened when I bumped into the leg of a girl in front and was about to fall down. But Jungkook gripped my waist and saved me from falling. I was a little surprised but didn't show it.

The girl turned to me and said, "Sorry."

But immediately her eyes fell on my waist and she noticed that Jungkook was holding me. She was surprised, so am I. Without another word, she turned back to the front. Now she will spread rumors about it everywhere, I'm sure.

Meanwhile Jungkook seemed to be enjoying it. Even after I stood up straight, he didn't let go of my waist but tightened his grip. I didn't say anything in the crowd. Even so, there will be a lot of drama about what the girl in front has seen.

Because Jungkook is the center of everyone's attraction. Everyone is interested in him, office and outside - everywhere.

The elevator stopped at the 8th floor. By now, everyone went out of it slowly. As soon as the elevator was empty, I pushed Jungkook away. He chuckled at my action.

He said nothing after that. I fear his silence. God only knows what he is planning!

● ● ●

I checked the time on the clock. It's 5 o'clock. All office workers are gone. But I am still sitting with a bag of work.

I

knew Jungkook would take revenge on me. But he would take it like this, I didn't understand it.

Slowly the time started increasing on the clock. I called Mrs.Jung and informed her that I will be late today. I told her to feed Junho and put him to sleep.

I finished work around 8 o'clock. Now my duty is to inform Jungkook. So I called him. He is so cruel! After giving me a large bag of work, he is relaxing at home.

When he picked up the phone, I said, "I'm done. Shall I leave the files in your office?"

"Bring it."

"Where?" I asked confused.

"In my office," he said and he hung up the phone.

Is he still in office? I was surprised.

I went to his office and found him still there. He looked at me as I entered. I gave him the file. He checked it and said, "It's okay."

"I'm leaving then," I said as I headed for the door.

"Yeah..., let's go," he said, following me.

Was he waiting for me?

'The office is now being closed. The office is now being closed.'

It was heard through the speaker.

"What's going on?" I got scared.

Jungkook checked the time on his watch in surprise. Then he suddenly ran to the door and tried to open it but could not.

"Shit..." he mumbled.

"What happened?" Saying, I went ahead.

"Auto lock has turned on. All office doors and appliances has auto shut off," he said, sighing.

That means both of us are stuck in this office room...?

-----------End of EP 6-----------

A/N: Please vote dears💜

01/04/2024Monday09:55 PM

01/04/2024
Monday
09:55 PM