"shit baby lets hope your late", i giggle and she doesnt answer. i immediatley feel bad for not being more sympathetic so i speak again.

"i brought a bag though so if you need anything just tell me okay, ill always be here to help you out", i say as i turn off the car, and face y/n, kissing her forehead.

we get out of the car and hold hands as we walk to the restaurant, and i see everyone already there.

i wave to them from down the street, and we make our way over, greeting everyone as we walk inside.

we choose a table in the far back corner, mostly because everyone knows who most of us are, and were not trying to get stampeded today.

after we sit down and introduce ourselves to everyone, y/n, claudia and i start speaking to lulu and her partner luna (their names literally match how cute), and everyone else splits off into conversation.

luna is super nice, and lulu and her seem so happy together, which makes me really happy for them.

out of the corner of my eye i can see y/n holding her stomach, trying not to make it obvious. i rub her back and pull her head onto my shoulder as the conversation continues, in an attempt to soothe her pain.

"im gonna go to the bathroom", she says to me quietly and sadly.

"okay baby you alright?", i whisper to her as i kiss her forehead again.

"yeah i think so ill be back", she says as she slides out of the booth and walks to the bathroom.

as shes walking into the bathroom i see a flash of red, but i dont know if my eyes are decieving me. nevertheless, my heart drops and i dont know wether to follow her or stay here.

i decide to stay here for now, unless she messages me or calls me, i swear ill be running to that goddamn bathroom.

after 5 minutes though, i start to worry, and lulu and claudia start questioning me.

"yo billie, are you okay you look stressed as fuck", lulu laughs

"yeah, and wheres y/n? i swear she left ages ago.", claudia questions.

"uh yeah, im kinda worried about her today. i think im gonna go check on her. ", i say quickly as i slide out of the booth and walk quickly to the bathroom.

"y/n, baby you in here?", i call out into the small eccentric bathroom.

"yea this one", she calls out sniffling as she speaks, and i make my way to the stall shes in.

"can you open the door my love?" i say as i hold onto the top of it, and stare at the floor waiting for a response.

she opens the door and i walk inside closing it behind me. i dont even have time to look at her face before i pull her into a hug, leading her head into my chest as i play with her hair. we sway back and forth in the hug, as a few sobs escape her mouth, and then i pull away and hold onto her cheeks.

"dont cry my love, tell me whats up", i say as i wipe her tears away with my thumbs.

"i just felt like i was gonna have a panic attack, and then i came in here to calm down and i got my fucking period, and i leaked."

"oh im so sorry y/n, turn around show me." i say as i start taking my hoodie off. she spins around and i wrap my hoodie around her waist, covering the small stain on her light denim jeans.

i turn her back around to face me and then i hug her once again. i pull away, close the toilet lid, and sit her down. i open my bag and pull out a tampon and a pad and show them to her.

"which one?" i say, and she points to the tampon.

"okay go on, plug it up", i say and she giggles as i turn around.

"your lucky i brought my emergency hand bag today, cause otherwise it would not have been good. " i say, as i whip out some concealer to help her fix her makeup. she doesnt need makeup, but i help her fix it anyway, because i just want her to feel confident.

"thank you so much baby, i dont know what id do without you.", she says, as she stands up from the toilet.

"i love you so much baby. are you still in pain?", i say, crossing my fingers that shes feeling better.

"i love you too. honestly, im feeling a little better but im still in pain. i think ill be okay though for the rest of lunch."

"okay baby, just tell me if it gets too much and we can leave. you ready to go back out?", i say.

she nods and picks up my hand as we walk out to the sink. she washes and dries her hands and then we return to the table and sit down.

claudia and lulu check on y/n, and she fills them in because she trusts them by now. everyones very open and kind to her, and it makes me happy that she feels comfortable.

for the rest of lunch, i hold y/n close, and constantly rub her back and play with her hair while shes cuddled into my side, to make sure shes okay.

_________________________

im sorry theres so many period stories now theyre just easy to write and i dont have much time. i swear im working on some different stories though just gimme a chance. were pretty close to 1k reads as well yayyy, i love you guys so much!!

stay safe and happy, and plz vote if you liked <3