"okay how about blue i like that". she said

"ofc baby. blue it is. now if you want me to stop at all, or im doing something you dont like, or something you want more of, just please let me know, i need you to try and use your words for me okay?"

"okay", she said, with a grin on her face. 

"is it okay if i take your shirt off?" i questioned as i began to pull at it. 

"yes", she said. 

i pulled off the shirt, and slowly connected my lips to her neck. immediately chills ran through my body, at the feeling of my lips against her. after only a moment of kissing sweetly on her neck, i found her sweet spot, and carefully sucked down on it. a small moan escaped her lips and she giggled cutely. 

"you dont need to be embarrassed my love, all noises are normal", i grinned up at her.

"i know its just something new that im not used to yet. im sorry im tryiing", she chuckled quiety. 

"hey hey, please dont apologise for anything, your doing so good already", i said as i began kissing her neck again. 

This time i left a few dark spots on her neck that i knew would stick around for a few days, and then i redirected my lips down her neck towards her bra. i kissed the top of her boobs, and then asked if i could remove the bra. 

"ofc baby", she said sweetly, and i grinned, undoing the clip underneath her. 

i kissed passionatley all the way down to her belly button, leaving marks all over, as she let small sweet groans escape her lips. 

"please baby", she said quietly. 

"what do you want my love, you alright?" i answered. 

"touch me billie please", she said smiling still. 

i grinned, and took that as my permission to remove her pants, and then her underwear. 

i went back to leaving small marks on her stomach, and then slowly i moved my fingers down to her clit, rubbing it enthusiastically. 

i slowly started rubbing small circles, as she let out, now, even louder moans of pleasure. 

"thats it baby, good job your so wet", i grinned, as i inched my fingers down and pushed them inside her throbbing core. 

"try not to crush my head when i do this okay? and remember the safe word.", i said, as i moved my head down between her legs, and slowly licked my tongue through her folds. 

my fingers picked up the pace inside of her as i placed my tongue on her clit and starting sucking. 

"fuck yes billie", she let out breathlessly, as she moaned even more. 

she squirmed beneath my legs, but i used my free hand to massage her thighs and keep them out of my face. 

soon enough her legs were shaking around my body, as i sucked even harder on her clit, moving my fingers in and out of her even faster. 

her walls start to close in around my fingers, as her moans turned into screams. 

"YES BILLIE OMG"

my mouth grinned against her clit, as i sucked harder. 

"im gonna cum-oh my god, im gonna come billie"

"can you hold it baby?", i grinned, hoping it wouldnt be too much for her first time. 

she screamed so loud, her whole body now shaking and i intensified my movements, and then slowed them down so i could speak again. 

"okay my love, you can cum whenever you need baby", i said, as i slowed down my fingers and removed my head from between her legs. 

her warm, white liquids dripped out from her lips, as she breathed a loud sigh of relief. i looked up at her, as i cleaned her up with my tongue. 

"that was amazing billie omg", she said and she repositioned herself against the pillows on her bed. 

"you like that for your first time honey?", i said, moving myself next to her and pulling her under the covers and into my embrace. 

"that was better than i ever could have imagined. i dont know how you waited so long to do that." she said. 

i giggled in response. 

"so when do i get to do that to you?" she added looking up at me with a cheeky grin. 

i raised my eyebrows in response, a knowing smirk spreading across my lips. 

____________________

i know people are probably really sick of the period stuff so were gonna take a short break from that because i also dont know what other stories people would wanna read. dont worry the period ones will be back soon tho, but if you have suggestions PLEASEEE comment because i just wanna give u guys what u want x