She can move her head but not her body

She can move her head but not her body .

Jimin : You woke up huh ?*dark voice*

Kion look her left & saw that Jimin is sitting on a chair like a King .His eyes are screaming danger.

Kion : Wha...what happened ? why...im here ?*fear*

Jimin : Oh you forget that you fell from stairs.*cold voice*

Kion : Oh ye...yeh...i remember....Bu...but why im here & why i cant move my body .

Jimin : Bcz doctor will do a surgery on you .

Kion : Oh.....sorry bcz of that accident you lost the baby .*fake pity*

Jimin 's eyes become dark , he clench his fist .

Jimin : Who said that my baby is dead .*cold voice*

Kion : wha...what ? after falling from there how can she ?

Jimin : She is ALIVE YOU B*TCH !

Kion flinches bcz his yelling.

Jimin stood up & leaned towards her .

Jimin : You thought that you could fool me by making that incident into an accident .....tsk...tsk...You are such a fool.*smirk*

Kion : No...no...i ...didnt....*fear*

Jimin : DONT YOU DARE TO LIE . I SAW THE WHOLE FOOTAGE!

Kion is now scared like hell , she thought her plan will be successful but she failed .

Jimin : Now im going to give you punishment .*dark voice*

Kion : No...no...plz....leave me...i swaer i will not disturb you....plz..*cry*

Jimin : Woman like you don't deserve to call a mother .So i will take your futility from you .*smirk*

Kion widened her eyes , she tried to move but she cant .

Jimin just smirk about her situation.

Jimin : Doctor .

Then a doctor team came inside .

Jimin : Do that which i said to you .

Doc : Yes my king .

Jimin keeps a gag in her mouth bcz her shouting is hitting his ears so .

Jimin goes out from that room & stands near the glass window to see the operation. He kept his hands in his pockets .he saw how she cried . How Kion shook her head to safe herself but she failed .She saw everything -how doctor took out her uterus from her abdomen. Jimin isnt feeling any guilt bcz he knows she deserve it . Jimin is kind towards good people(which he never shows) but worst with bad people .

Kion cried but she cant do anything . After sometime she passed out .

( Dont worry she will suffer more)

-----------------------

After 1 week -

Jimin is near his love's incubator. Today he will able to hold her .She is human Jimin's venom cure her quickly . Yes Jimin give his venom after she born .He made her drink his blood (But 2 drops)which was carrying his venom.His venom can cure his mate from all illness .

Jimin sit in the hospital bed & hold her in his arms .

Jimin : She is so Tiny .*smile*

Jimin 's beta & Omega & his all members are also here ,Jimin's whole kingdom is happy for their Luna

Jimin 's beta & Omega & his all members are also here ,Jimin's whole kingdom is happy for their Luna .

Jimin : My love .My beautiful Mate . I promise i will give you my all love , care my everything, i will cherish you with my everything. I will never let anyone to hurt you .Your mate will be always with you . *alpha voice*

Jimin's eyes become blue as he is now in in Lycan self so . He notices a moon mark on her neck .

Kai : King . Give a beautiful name to our Luna .*smile*

Jk : Hyung did you think any name ?*bunny smile*

Jimin : Yes . Y/n .PARK Y/N .*smile*

Yoongi : Beautiful name Jimin .*smile*

Jimin : I know .

Tae : Jimin i want to hold her plz .*pout*

Jimin smile & kiss his mate's cheek. Y/n is just looking around her with her doe eyes .

With that all members hold their Luna . Y/n is calm child anybody can say that .She is just looking around with her innocent eyes .

RM also want to hold her but Jin smack his head as his destruction power can hurt her so . But still Rm just held her tiny fingers . Btw Y/n's moon mark on her neck - like this 😀

 Btw Y/n's moon mark on her neck - like this 😀

Everyone is very happy . His silent palace become a chaotic mess .Everyone is running , eating sweets , give good wishes to Jimin & Their little cute Luna .

--------------***---------------