Chapter 13

Enjoy Reading!!!!!

Sumit was dealing with an international client

Sumit was dealing with an international client. He had huge pressure to crack the deal. The meeting went for a longer period of time hence his phone was silent. He was trying his level best to impress his client but they seemed unhappy. They directly said no for the deal which made Sumit despondent.

" Sir some Ms Sanjana is trying to call you many times but your phone was on silent", Sumit's PA said to him while he gave no reaction.

" Tell her l am busy. I can't pick up the call and most importantly I want peace hence l don't want any disturbance", saying this Sumit went in his cabin.

After ten mins, again Sumit's PA started knocking on the door. Sumit was hell irritated.

" I told you Yash not to disturb me then why the hell you are annoying me?"

" Sir it's again Ms Sanjana's call. She said it's bit urgent ", Sumit's PA Yash said.

" okay l will call her.....you go ", Sumit said and Yash closed the door.

As soon as Sumit noticed his phone. He found 37 missed calls from Sanjana and 28 missed calls from his mom. He directly pressed green icon to call Sanjana. She picked up the call within first ring.

" Hello Sanjana "

" Su....Sumit.....accident.....please.....please to City hospital"

" Whattttttt.......Sanjana please calm down and tell me.....what happen......whose accident? ", fear was reflected in Sumit's voice.

" Anna met....met with an accident.....please come to city hospital ", these words of Sanjana exasperated Sumit.

" I am....I am coming now", Sumit uttered and went out from his office.

" Yes "

After few minutes, Sumit reached the city hospital. He found Sanjana standing still and tears were dropping from her eyes while his mom situation was also same.

" What happened mom and Sanjana? How is Anna? Is she fine? How did she met with the accident?", Sumit bombarded with tons of questions.

" Currently the doctor is treating Anna. She had a minor accident. I took Anna....Anna to the garden. We were playing inside it but suddenly Anna....Anna started moving outside the garden. A car was approaching towards her.....l......l tried to save and pull her and in the nick of time the car hit her ", saying this Sanjana started sobbing loudly.

" It was my mistake.....l am very sorry ", Sanjana apologized.

" Of course it was your mistake. Why did you took Anna out if you can't manage her. You know what..... You can never be Anna's mother..... That position is only of Mahima sister in law. I can't believe it, how can l give that right to you", Sumit shouted at Sanjana. He was very angry on her and his mom was trying to calm his down.

" Sumit please sit down"

" No mom, l already lost my brother and sister in law three years ago. This time l can't lose my niece Anna. She became my life. I feel like l can't take good care of her ", Sumit was heartbroken and wretched while Sanjana and Pushpa we're trying to handle downcasted Sumit.

**

Hello Everyone!!!!!

I hope you all are enjoying the book. Only a few chapters are remaining.

The low votes are really discouraging me. Are you guys liking the book ?

Kindly add this book to your reading list.

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!