Chapter 4

Hello!!

Enjoy Reading!!

"Ballon flew away", Sanjana gave a horrified expression. 

"Of course you were busy falling on me.", Sumit again ridiculed at Sanjana. Before Sanjana could speak Mrs Mukherjee came with her grand daughter Anna. Sanjana smiled at them warmly. She moved forward towards Anna. 

"Hello sunshine, I am Sanjana Dey. What it your name?", Sanjana gave a hand shake to the child but she looked at her grandma keenly.

"Anna, she is your new care taker. Say Hi to her.", Pushpa said but she didn't replied anything. 

"Baby, I am very curious to know your name. Will you be my new friend? Actually I bought a cute red colour balloon but it flew away", Sanjana again tried to cheer up Anna.

"Here is your Ballon which was stuck in the staircase." Sumit bought the balloon and gave it to Sanjana and she thanked him. 

"Anna....Annapurna...my name." cute little Anna finally replied seeing the red balloon. Sumit as well as Pushpa were shocked hearing Anna's voice because Anna hardly speaks with people.

"Impressive Ms. Sanjana Dey", Sumit thought and smiled weakly.

"Mom, I am getting late. I am going to the office.", Sumit said to Pushpa and lastly glanced at Sanjana who was grinning fron ear to ear.

"Hello my new friend. Did you had your breakfast?"Sanjana asked 

"Jaya bought the glass of milk but she didn't even touched the glass."

"Never mind ma'am, I will make Anna drink the milk.", saying the Sanjana took the glass and bought it near Anna.

"You like chocolate?"

"No, I like...I like red....red...ba...balloon." Anna was still playing with the balloon. She got very excited.

"Your name is Annapurna then you should like food items too.", Sanjana raised her eyebrows while Anna looked at her. 

"My name Sanjana means gentle and patient. Similarly your name is related to food." Anna was listening patiently as she got new information.

"Have this milk then I will share more information", saying this Sanjana passed the glass of milk towards Anna. After sometime finally Anna took the glass if milk and drank it. Sumit was observing everything from a distance. Many care taker came before but no one was as splendid as Sanjana.

In the evening time

Sumit was back from the office. Again he saw his mother reading the yoga book. Indeed his mother is a vivid reader. 

"Where is Anna mom?"

"Today she enjoyed the company with Sanjana. They are playing in the garden.", Pushpa said to Sumit.

Sumit went to the garden and found Anna sitting on the swing and talking with Sanjana. After so many months Sumit saw Anna's happy face. He was staring their sweet moment from far. Pushpa wad observing the scenario. Sanjana observed them and came near to them.

"Ma'am Anna has recited her poem. It's late, I have to leave", Sanjana smiled coyly.

"That's good, it seems that Anna is liking you", Mrs Mukherjee said awfully. 

"Sumit why don't you drop Sanjana home?"

"No ma'am it's absolutely fine. I can manage. I will get the bus near by."  Sanjana denied politely. As it is her first day at the mansion, she didn't wanted to trouble them. 

"Its okay, I am free now. I can drop you", this time Sumit spoke.

"You must be tired Sir, take rest. You need proper sleep. Thanks for your offer", Sanjana smiled weekly and went.

 Thanks for your offer", Sanjana smiled weekly and went