Chapter 8

Hello!!

Enjoy Reading!!

"What! Anna wanted you to stay forever over here hence I bought your rented house

"What! Anna wanted you to stay forever over here hence I bought your rented house. Now I am Sumit Mukherjee, the owner of that house hence you stay here forever. Got it!"

Sanjana gave an awkward reaction

"But I don't want to stay here Mr. Sumit Mukherjee.", Sanjana snaped out.

"Yeah, but Anna wanted to stay with us and you are her care taker and hence it will be best if you stay with us forever", saying this Sumit went outside while Sanjana stared at Sumit's back. Smile was lingering on her face.

Next day

Anna was reciting the poem, Pushpa came inside the Anna's bedroom with a tray.

"Sanjana, ginger lemon tea for you." Pushpa smiled and passed the cup to Sanjana.

"What happened ma'am, why are you crying?"

"Sanjana, you always remind me of Mahima. She was just like you. I miss my first daughter...my first daughter in law."

"Come on ma'am, don't cry or else Mahima ma'am would be upset today."

"Yeah"

"Sanju...Sanju Didi, I have written my name on the board", saying this Anna passed the slate to Sanjana.

"Sanjana, I want to talk something important with you."

"Yes aunty, anything serious?"

"No beta, it's just you are sing...single? I mean do you like someone"

"Ma'am...I mean....I mean "

"Its okay beta, I...."

"Mom, I am back from the office"

"Yeah coming Sumit"

In Sumit's room

"Have you thought about marriage, Sumit? You need a partner for you. Infact Anna will get a new mom. Please move on Sumit."

"How can I move on mom? I can't forget that dreadful past."

"Sumit that accident happed three years ago. Your brother Sahil and your sister in law Mahima always wanted you to stay happy and contented in life" Pushpa was looking at photo frame.

" I will think about it." Saying this Sumit went inside the washroom.

"Sanjana will be my second daughter in law. She will being back Sumit's happiness", muttered Pushpa.

It was late evening time, and aging Sanjana was staring at the stars.

"Mising your parents?" Sanjana heard the voice.

"You...Sumit"

"Yes, I am happy that finally you have accepted the house offer."

"Yeah Ofcourse because Pushapa maam insisted and Anna requested to stay back over here. I couldn't deny them" Sanjana said meekly.

"You didn't answer my question yet. Are you missing your parents? Sumit again asked her

"Yeah, kind off"

"Sanjana I.....Iwant to say something"

"Yes Sumit, go on"

"Will you marry me?" Sumit directly asked to Sanjana while she gave a shocked reaction.

"Mr Mukherjee....I...." before Sanjana could, Sumit pressed his index finger on Sanjana's lips.

"Cut this Mr Mukherjee and call me by my name and answer my previous question."

"I....I m confused"

"Yeah, I can understand, frankly speaking I need a mother figure for Anna and according to mom, you are perfect."

"Mr Mukherjee....I"

"If next time you call me Mr Mukherjee instead of Sumit then I will directly kiss you", Sumit smirked and left towards living room.

"Mr Mukherjee, I will not call you Sumit", saying this Sanjana Ean towards her new room and Sumit ran after her. They were chasing each other which was looking cute. Sanjana was running fast while Sumit was chasing her.

"Stop Sanjana"

"Never Mr Mukherjee" She showed her tounge and entered the room. The flower vase was kept in the corner and by mistakenly Sanjana's arm hit the vase, it fallen down on floor. Sumit immediately came near to Sanjana. He was checking Sanjana's arm patiently.

"Are you hurt Sanjana?" He softly pulled her arm towards him and started to scan it.

"Its punishment time" Saying this Sumit kissed on Sanjana's right cheek which automatically turned to crimson shade.

"So Ms Sanjana is blushing" Saying this Sumit smirked again and went.

"Why I am going insane?" Thought Sanjana.....

Hollllaaaaa!!!!!

How is the chapter????

Is Sumit falling in love with Sanjana or he is doing as his responsibility????

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!

Take care!!