"Very bad you're staring at your own husband like this, it's amazing. I never thought my noor would be like this. Anyway, besides me, no one can touch you, nor can anyone come close to you."
He said and I feel butterflies dancing in my stomach...

"How beautiful the sky and moon looks, doesn't it?" I asked him

"But my sky, my light, my moon, my stars, my freedom, my restraint, you are everything to me. So, I see everything of mine in you." He said and I look into his eyes his deep green eyes are so mesmerizing..

"When you became Black poison, why did you seem so different? You appeared before me so many times, yet why couldn't I recognize both of you? Why couldn't I differentiate? It was because it wasn't possible to differentiate, it was you." I asked him the question which is roaming in my mind and he just smiled...

"I know you felt I was different because I would transform into someone else, and the purpose of doing all that was so that no one could recognize me, and no one could figure out my identity. And I used to appear before you because I wanted to know if you could love me despite my transformation. So, do you not love me?" He asked me and I smiled this man is confusing...

"Why are you so confusing" I asked him

"Because I am" he said and we both stated laughing....

"Accha what are you wearing tomorrow for our haldi" I asked him

"The same what you are wearing" he said and I start laughing

"It means you are going to wear a lehenga" he took deep sigh and said

"By living with Suneha, you're also becoming like her." He said and I widen my eyes...

"Yes, by living with me, she'll become intelligent, right? If she had been living with you, even her mind would have been spoiled by now, and what are you doing here criticizing me so late at night?" Suneha said from behind and Faris's expressions change into horror

"Tumhe kabab me baar baar haddi banne ka shok hai kya" Faris said while gritting his teeth may be he is just pissed of by suneha ( "Do you have a hobby of repeatedly becoming a bone in the snack?")

"Kabab me haddi banne ke liye kabab ka hona bhi jaroori hai meri behen to tumhe muh (baat) lagana hi na pasand kare" she said and again I giggled ( "In order to become a bone in the snack, it's essential to be a snack itself. My sister might not even like you to talk with her")

"Kitna bolti hai y pata nahi mere bahi ka shadi ke baad kya haal hoga" Faris said while shooking his head( "She talks so much, I wonder what will happen after my brother's wedding.")

"You don't have to worry about him, I will take good care of him, i'm worried about my sister. I don't know what will happen to her after marriage. It's like she's marrying an elephant like you, you'll probably crush her in one go." Suneha said and I blush hard on her nonsense talk while faris was also shocked...

"How will you take care of my brother by blabbering without any reason? And if you could use half of your nonsense to improve yourself, my brother's life would be better. Do this nonsense in front of someone else wild ostrich" Faris said and I laughed, why they guys have to fight among small things..

"Okay now it's getting late, now you both go to your respective rooms, I want to sleep now" I said and Faris made puppy eyes but he completely failed in that attempt because may be suneha is right he is a 'Giant Elephant' ...I shook my head and they both left for their rooms...I again looked at the sky and smiled and went to room for sleep...

Next morning

AUTHOR POV

Suhana and Raziya's feet weren't staying on the ground today; they were running around here and there. Watching them run like that, Yunus was smiling quite a bit, and they didn't seem to care at all. They were just absorbed in their work, and why not? Today was their son and daughter's turmeric ceremony