•avoiding me (fluff)

credit me!

Hey guys I haven't really been in the mood to making a smut so I'm just gonna give you guys this intense fluff bc (we aren't soft like that lol ;)) so I hope you enjoy this! Btw thank you so much for 10k!

This has truly has been a journey that I will never forget and I felt so grateful to even reach 500 when I first started. And I have you guys to thank for this recognition.

Writing became a short hobby and now has taken over my life (but I'm not planning on becoming a writer or anything lol) so I feel very grateful for people to notice me here on wattpad!

You and Padme began to walk inside the pool with everyone else in your swimsuits, yours was a black bikini and hers was a bikini printed with flowers all over.

"I'm so excited for today" Padme exclaimed, getting a glass of champagne from a man in a suit holding out the drinks for people to take on a black tray "I'm hoping I won't get too drunk" she chuckled.

You shrugged "well you can get all drunk for all I care about, I'm just gonna focus on swimming around the pool until something exciting happens."

She scoffed, her voice muffled as she almost took a sip of her drink "good luck with that."

She began to swim away meeting with the other senators at the pool, while you nervously stood there, waiting to see what you could be doing right now.

The two of you joined the rest of the senators and Jedi knights that were inside the pool, playing around with the water as you got use to swimming inside of it, reaching for the deep end as you normally walked on the floor, til you felt your feet float from the ground.

The Jedi knights took many shots of tequila and drank as many margaritas as they could get their hands on, their cups clinking together as the liquid swallowed down their throats, laughing as they went on with their conversations.

While the senators made sure they were careful not to get tipsy in the pool.

You began to sigh, moving your figure to sink your back into the pool, the front part of your body exposing itself to the lights. Your ears heard the muffled sounds of laughter and conversations passing by from the senators and Jedi knights.

You began to close your eyes, opening them to see the room completely empty. You wondered where everyone had gone, you worryingly looked around the room, seeing no figure on sight.

Until you saw Padme run out from outside the door, yelling out your name "there's a buffet outside if you want to go and eat."

You didn't really have an appetite at the moment, you waved down "it's ok I'll be there in a moment."

She tilted her head to the side "are you sure? You'll be left alone!"

"I said it's ok, it's not like I'm lying to you or anything" you chuckled.

She curled her lower lip forward "I guess you're right" she shrugged, almost leaving, forgetting to say goodbye as she waved "see you later" as you waved back, seeing her figure walk away.

You were now left in the pool alone. You didn't want to get out. It was just too warm it felt like a welcoming hug to you, a hug you didn't want to let go of. You knew that if you left and came back, it would've been cold again just as it was when you first arrived.

You suddenly heard a loud splash! It began to faint, the fizziness of the water exhaling into the depths of the water, as you quickly turned around, you saw Anakin's tall figure right behind you "Anakin" you said out of breath.

You approached up to you, you felt his warm hands run down your back from underwater "why have you been avoiding me?"

You began to worryingly smile "avoiding you?"

He turned you around, lowering down his face for no absolute reason "you haven't been talking to me after break had finished, even Ashoka has been wondering why you've been so distant from me during training as well."

You began to stutter "well I don't really know what else to say about that—"

He began to leave a soft peck on your cheek, lowering his voice to a whisper "do you wanna talk about that night of the party when we had sex" he traveled his lips down to your neck trailing multiple love bites down to your collarbone.

He turned your neck to the side with the force of his hand holding onto your other cheek, trailing more love bites to the other side of your neck, sneakily moving his hand from your cheek to untie the back of your top.

You felt the cool water grasp onto your breasts, floating underwater, you turned around to meet your eyes with his.

Taking in his hardened member stick out from inside his shorts, brushing onto your covered cunt. Feeling his big hands get ahold of your thighs, wrapping your legs around his back "what are you doing" you asked.

He was now barely an inch away from you, his nose brushing against yours "this" he said, connecting his lips under yours, softly biting onto them as you held onto his cheek.

You moved your head to the side as you began taking your breaths through every few kisses. Before you noticed time passing by faster than you had noticed, you broke away from the kiss.

Anakin got closer to you wanting more, releasing his grip from your thighs as you chuckled, struggling to float in the water. Anakin's reaction to your release didn't seem too pleased to want to stop.

You smiled at him "see you at the buffet" you began to row your arm from underwater in the air, moving your way to walk up the stairs outside to go and get some food.