•I don't care (smut)

You in the conference room with Anakin, sitting with the Jedi Masters planning out your mission as Mace Windu began to finish "so are we clear? Do you understand the protocol of defeating the droids and coming back to the ship successfully?"

Anakin's expression sighed, he took a deep breath "will you excuse me for a moment?" He took out his pointer finger, Windu knitted his eyebrows, dismissing him with his hands "alright Skywalker but don't take too long my boy, and try not to waste time."

He nodded, closing the door behind him. You traveled your mind through the Force, noticing why he had sounded so suspicious.

You began to notice him in his quarters, hearing heavy pants and a shuffling through his pants noticing the zipper being pulled down. The friction in between his hand and his member quickened through pace.

You heard him express his grunts and his groans and his moans passing throughout the shielded walls of his room. His sweat matting his hair, noticing the shiny layer of sweat layered on his abs and his pecks.

You heard Windu's voice float past your mind "...y/n.......y/n......." you unknowingly rested your head on your shoulder, your mouth slightly opened as drool began surpassing through your tongue, expanding in size.

"Y/N!" Windu yelled, you quickly shook your head, looking around to seeing everyone's concerned expressions, in which Windu's wasn't very satisfied as well.

"Inform Skywalker that you will be needing to head off to the ship in a couple of minutes."

You rose from your seat, bowing "yes Master Windu." Closing the door behind you as you went to find his quarters, once you got there you slowly approached up the door, taking in the creaking noise coming through the door.

Noticing Anakin panting as he threw his head back, drips of sweat from his hair watered your face, you flinched at that, his Adam's Apple hiding and exposing itself as he huffed, his chest doing the same as well.

You were in awe, completely mesmerized, speechless "uh-Anakin-" you stuttered.

"Yes" he panted. You then took a long pause as your mind wandered into how beautiful he looked doing the absolute bare minimum.

You noticed the sweat having a glittering connection with the sunlight's beauty. You then shook your head again, pointing behind you at the door "we're suppose to be at the ship—"

You saw his roughly turn around approaching up to your short figure, hearing the door locked shut "....right" your mind wandered into his blue eyes.

His expression looked hungry, hungry for food, but not food. He was hungry for your cum.

He pulled your waist closer to him, you sighed "now—" you gasped, mumbling feeling your legs off the ground, roughly plopped onto his bed.

You began panting through his kisses, feeling your heart beat thud against yours chest "I don't care" he growled, moaning through his kisses, trailing his lips down your neck, undressing you from your clothings, leaving you with your bra on.

He began to crawl his lips down your stomach, pulling your legs over his masculine arms, curving his lips up and past down each of your legs individually, gradually trailing his way back up to slowly lick a strip of your cunt.

You felt his vibrant hums as he began to dance his tongue with your folds, slurping up your folds into a gentle tug, releasing them as gravity pushed against them back into their normal position.

You felt a tear of sweat run down your cheek, arching your back into a wide C, feeling a strand of your hair glued onto your lips as your hole turned into the shape of an oval.

Your right hand reached for the bedsheet as your left hand roughly grabbed onto Anakin's locks, pulling and tugging as he began to groan inside your hole, smoothing his hands up your waist from the hold of your legs, his tongue stretching to meet with your clit, twirling it in a circular motion.

Friction began to knot up inside your stomach, your heart beat pounding again your chest begging for more air.

A cool wave brushed onto your clit, only noticing Anakin's tongue lapping onto your nub one step at a time.

You couldn't help but express your moans, but you didn't want the Jedi council to be suspicious of your wrongdoings, so you quickly put up your shields and tugged onto his locks letting out your inner moans, unable to handle his moans vibrating your folds.

You felt his hands getting ahold of the sides of your ass, squeezing it as you felt the knots in your stomach expand, the cool wind of mucus on your clit now transforming into a slow and steady warmth.

Still hot and heavy, Anakin let out one last moan before you released your fluids, spraying them onto his face.

You opened your eyes, noticing his smirk from below as your cum was dripping onto the sides of your inner thighs, moving up to connect his lips onto yours.

You moaned as you felt a slight tug onto your lips, his release creating a pop sound. Roughly trailing his lips down your cheek connecting with the sides of your neck, leaving love bites down your collarbone and onto the other side of your neck.

You bit your lip as you moaned out a wince, noticing that Anakin has reached for your sweet spot on your neck.

He then release his lips from your contact, trying to control himself as he was now hovering his shadow over you, focusing on his breathing.

You rested your hand on his cheek "Anakin—"

"What" he panted.

"Uh- we have to go now" he turned you head, rolling your lips inside your mouth.

Still, he panted loudly "oh right I forgot."

You both chuckled.

sooooo yeah I've been working on this for a couple of days now bc I'm lost track of time since I've been busy with doing a lot of my schoolwork but tomorrow I'm definitely going to be free especially in my classes so I probably will be updating on all of my stories sometime throughout the day!

But I just wanted to write this smut bc I have a thing for clothes ripping kinks and dirty talk which you guys probably know by now!