Baby Daddy Ani (imagine)

Credits go to me!

You were reading your book about the sophisticated adventures of feminism and how it is characterized in fashion. Lying down on the sofa, the big screen tv playing an unknown mystery tv show, you folded your foot over the other as you laid down flat. Resting your back of the shoulder of the sofa.

You were very intrigued by the deeper meaning of the book, as you licked your thumb to skip to the next page, you wanted to know more and more.

Until Anakin, your husband came by, "honey!" he whispered as you looked up at him with his bright active eyes, you mummed back at him as your way of getting his attention.

"Do you want to see the twins?" He asked, placing his hand behind your back, "yes, of course!" You exclaimed.

As you tip toed your way inside the dark relaxing room, there laid the twins both sleeping on two different beds of their own. There little tiny feet squirmed in their sleep as their fistful hands stretch out wide.

Luke, who was on the right of Leia yawned cutely as you were in awe. "They are so—delicate." You murmured, looking at the two of them. Anakin went up to you from behind, hugging you with his big arms around your waist, kissing your neck so gently.

"You brought them to this world." He pointed out whispering so that he wouldn't have to go through hearing a sudden cry from any of the babies. "These babies are a blessing. They are just as beautiful as you are right now."

You giggled as he began to tease about how beautiful you were when you both fought together during the wars.

And look where you are now, with a family of your own, a loving husband of your own, and loving children of your own. You couldn't ask for any more of it.

Leia, the twin on the left of Luke, woke up from her peaceful nap, as she began to whimper gently throwing her fits in the air.

You walked up to her, "oh no honey," as you brought her to your arms from her bed, holding your head which was neatly placed in cute little cinnamon buns.

She yelped as she began laughing, you brought her lower just for Anakin to see how happy she was to see you. Her parents. "She has your hair," Anakin ran his finger through her strand of hair falling out, behind her round baby ears, "soft, and captivating." He complimented, his low raspy voice gave your stomach a tingling sensational feeling.

She sneezed as she began to chuckle. A smile was plastered onto your face, until you noticed that her eyes sparkled in the dark night, shimmeringly glistened from the street lights outside your apartment.

You looked back at Anakin, who was looking at her. His blue eyes were interested and focused, the same as her as she saw you at the very moment.

"She has your eyes." You complimented back at him as he looked back at you, as you both looked back at her. Now curious and dumbstruck by the odd silence.

"She reminds me of your mother Ani. I can feel it." You mentioned the thought of his mother. You knew that mentioning his mother would send his thoughts to suffer not only once, but twice.

But right now was different, right now wasn't a bad time to bring back old memories. In fact, it was a good memory. The way she looked at you with her curious eyes back in Tatooine looked as clear as Leia's.

His mother and you could trust each other, when Ani would misbehave and complain, you would tell him that he needs to understand the importance of why things happen.

She would grin at you as you looked at her, proud and astonished by your effort at being mindful.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Shmi" you'd ask, walking inside the kitchen, cleaning the dishes. "Why do humans feel pain, why would our body want to feel us suffer?"

She would stop doing her job and educate me on the importance of emotions. "The human body is very confusing, it consists of many things even us humans don't realize that we go through daily. When you accidentally get a cut or trip over a shoelace, you could start to feel something you've never felt before. A new feeling. It happens every time. It always surprises us."

She would then go on about why it happens and why we never realize that we forget that feeling of pain, "each time we get hurt, we'd always grunt or have a slight wince. Why? Because the body negatively reacts to this new feeling that you've never felt before, that's why it hurts us badly. It doesn't just have to happen physically, it can happen emotionally as well. It works both ways."

She'd wink at you with her slightly crunched up grin as she nudged you in the arm with her elbow. She'd then giggle as she'd open her arms asking for a hug.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

She was an inspiration to you. Inspirational. A women who had such a different mindset than you to only teach you more than what you know. She was truthful not blunt. So she'd always say it how it was. That's how she taught Anakin. Your Ani.

"I know." He said, well aware of how you were able to identify her. Tears ran down his cheeks as he began to have intense flashbacks of feeling his mother's pain in his sleep.

"Anakin-" you noticed as turned around to see his watering eyes, you were able to sense his pain through the force. You placed your other hand on his cheek, as you felt a warm tear drop come in contact with your thumb. You wiped away the tear.

"I miss her too." You said, as Anakin held the baby with his other hand. "At least we still have her with us." He murmured, "now even more than ever."