•my love (fluff)

credits go to me! This is just a short fluff.

Anakin wants walking you, with his hands over your eyes, over to a place that was known to be a surprise.

He walked you all around the house which made you annoyed completely "Anakin can you please show me it now?" You whined groaning.

He softly chuckled, which gave you butterflies in your stomach, it was night time and you were already ready to go to bed since you felt sleepy.

You felt your body stay still from his soft hold over your eye bags, he slowly released his hands from your eyes, immediately putting them back over your bags to infuriate you.

You whined "Anakin please!" You chuckled.

He began to giggle until his cheeks turned red, "oh alright you've had enough of that" he slowly removed his hands from your eyes, opening them up to see peddles of roses all around the bath tub filled with bubbly water.

Only a few candles were surrounding the tub, just so that you wouldn't burn yourself in any way.

Anakin saw the smile that was put on your face, coming from behind to wrap his arms around your stomach, pecking the side of your neck as you wrapped your arm around his back

"I did it just for you. My, love."

As you were both naked inside the bubbly bath, Anakin began to wrap his hands around your waist, trailing his lips around your neck, gently moving it to the side to peck the other side of it as well, moving down to your collarbone to leave more love bites.

You let out soft moans and pants, traveling your hands down to his member, lightly rubbing his shaft up and down, "nuhhh— fuck this feels so steamy" he moaned, feeling his hot pants escalate down to your breasts, enhancing them into hardened nipples.

Anakin began to play around with your breasts, lightly tugging onto them with his hands, trailing his lips up from your neck to your cheeks, leaning towards your lips connecting them into a soft long peck.

You felt his veiny large hands slowly lead their way down to your thighs, wrapping them around his figures.

He released his lips and leaned in down to your ear "so do you feel like sleeping now?"

You rolled your eyes "no, I don't feel like going to bed. Although this does feel a lot better than I'd hoped it would."

"I thought so too" you felt his smile rest on the side of your neck, leaving more and more love bites around it, even in spots where it was already made.