Skate Maloley (not mine)

"Uh hi-" you speak awkwardly on the phone with your ex, raising your eyebrows as he begins to talk about how much he misses you and would love if you gave him another chance, "you know I'm not down for that." You say, gulping as Nate walks in, his jaw tense and his eyes giving you a once-over.

"Who's that?" He questions and you wave him off, not wanting your ex to know that he's in the same room as you, "I don't think you heard me, who's that Y/N?'" He was testing you, he already knew who it was, but you were just as good at playing as he was.

 "Baby, I gotta let you go." You flirt into the speaker, biting your lip as you smile.

Your ex asks you what's up and you reply simply with, "I'll call you back in a bit, hmm?" You question and he quickly agrees. You hang up and throw a glare at Nate as you rest back on your bed, scrolling through your twitter feed which just so happened to be a nervous habit you developed.

 Nate scoffs, "what you trying to do, babygirl?" He sits on the bed beside you and snatches your phone from your grip, resting it on the bedside table, "you want to kill me?" You roll your eyes are his drastic comment, "because you know that's what happens when you talk to other guys–especially other guys that just so happen to be your ex."

"He called me, I talked to him, it's over." You bluntly remark, "I don't like it when you get controlling like that." You explain shaking your head at him.

 Now it's Nate's turn to roll his eyes, "come on, baby." He opens his mouth to speak again and your phone rings on the bedside table. You sit up on your elbows to answer it and see the caller ID as your ex again, "fucking guy doesn't get the memo...this is what happens when you throw the word baby around!"

 You groan, "I just won't answer it, goddamn."

 Nate tosses the phone at you, "Answer it." You open your mouth to object but by the way he moves to rest in between your legs you can't argue and click the green button.

 "Hello?" Your ex replies hastily, and in your time of trying to piece together what he's saying you begin to feel Nate tugging your panties down beneath your skirt. Your muscles tighten as his lips kiss up your inner right thigh. "Y/N...I can't stop thinking about you." Your ex whispers into the speaker, Nate was nibbling at your inner thigh causing you to inhale sharply.

You furrow your eyebrows, "I-I have a boy-boyfriend." You stutter, trying to contain your sighs and moans as Nate hums against your inner left thigh as he bit down.

 "Look at what I do to you, you're so tense." Nate murmurs against your skin, reaching up to feel your toned and tight stomach.

Your ex sighs, "are you okay? Why are you stuttering? I'm sorry if I made this hard on you."

 "Na-No, no you're so, oh god, you're so amazing." You speak rashly, mostly speaking to Nate but your ex thought it was for him. Nate's lips work maliciously against you, causing you to arch your back.

Your ex chuckles, "Baby..." He trails off, "do you miss me touching you?" You didn't miss him touching you at all, but you moan regardless from the way Nate's tongue flicked against you, "oh god baby, you really do miss me..." Nate teasingly breaks away and kisses up your body, working against your neck your hips move sensually against his,

"Oh god." You whisper wanting to hang up the phone but Nate holds it up against your ear.

 "Y/N?" Your ex questions, "I could just come over..."

"Nate!" You moan loudly, not worrying about your ex on the other line at all as of now.

Nate takes away your phone and speaks into it, "You don't need to come over, buddy, I'm doing a great job." He hangs up and wraps both arms around you kissing you sincerely.

"Don't test me." You beg, wanting him to finish what he started, "you know I can tease you better."

Nate chuckles, "I have a few exes we can call."