michael clifford (sorry it is 5sos And not smut its sweet)

Today me and my friend Kaylee went to Starbucks as the first thing to our girls day out.

'Hey ,Kaylee, isn't that the luke???' I shout/whisper to Kaylee.

She squeals a little but not many people noticed.

'Abby! It's Michael too!' She whispered but squealed

'Next' the guy working huffs. Well he's a happy camper.

I walk up to the guy 'hi, I need a French vanilla frappe with 2 pumps of strawberry Syrup' I smile being polite.

He smiled. Aw yay okay whatever. 'That will be$2.67'

I have him $3 and receive my change then wait for Kaylee and my coffee.

'French Vanilla with strawberry syrup' A guy called out and I went and got my coffee. There is Michael OMG. It's okay don't scare him. I went to get my straw while Kaylee received her coffee, and Michael got up to get a napkin. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip then got my straw and threw away the trash.

' Hey, I'm Michael and I was wondering if you and your friend wanted to sit with me and my friend Luke?' He pointed to a table with four seats and Luke sitting at it.

I look at him and smile 'I'm Abby and that is Kaylee and yes we would love to'

After that Me and Michael we're friends for around 3 months then we started for a year and got married with 2 kids a bit and girl and Kaylee and Luke dated a week after and got married after a year with 3 kids one boy and two girls