Nate maloley *request*-youre mine

Mandy's POV
Nash kept pushing me and tickling me today. More than usual. Nate noticed which isn't a good thing.
"BABYGIRL WHATS YA NAME LET ME TALK TO LET ME BY YOU A DRANKKK" nash sung to me.

Skate had enough "Nash...im feeling sick you might want to leave bro" he said holding his stomach

"See you later,Nate" he nods his head "and you too cutie" he smirked

Nate was fuming. Once Nash left Nate pinned me against the wall "Do you think you're going to get away with that huh? You're my babygirl. No his" he kissed down your neck. "lil mama you're going to have to be punished" he smirked and took my clothes off slowly putting his dick in.

"Ahh fuck Nate" I moan throwing my head back hands scratching his back

"No no no, lil mama, only good girls can moan" he smirks

"I am a good girl Nate!" I whine as he thrust harder and faster my high coming up. Also his. His body tensing, him groaning, and closing his eyes in pleasure made me want to cum right there.

Before I could cum Nate pulled out and cummed on my chest then left me, but before he walked out the door he said "punishment babe, go get Nash to finish for you " he smirked. Oh two could play at this game.

"Maybe I will" I smirk cording my arms.

"No! You're mine! Only I can touch you!" He said and pushed 3 fingers in me very fast,shocking me I moan.

"Come for me princesses" He keeps thrusting his fingers until I come.

"Who's are you?" Nate smirks proud of himself.

"Im yours Nate. Only yours" I smile
****]+[+]+}+@
Hope you like it! mandy!