"Well. What were you saying?" Gregory asked.

"I've lost so many friends. Roxy chose revenge instead of help, and burned. Chica... chose to let herself DIE so we could escape. Bonnie... was murdered by Monty..." Freddy whispered. He uttered the gator animatronic's name with pure hatred. Monty and Vanny worked together to kill so many people, orphaning children and leaving parents to grow old and die alone.

"Gregory, I do not know if you were ever taken in by Cassie's family before your memory was altered by the Virus, but after this recharge, we are going to avenge them. Mark my words," Freddy growled.

"Right..." Gregory said faintly. Teardrops were rolling down his face, and he clutched to Freddy, the last thing he truly had.

~~~

The time was 6:00 a.m. This meant the doors had opened up, and Gregory had likely escaped. Searching the cameras from her base, Vanny clenched her fists angrily. She lost TWO of her animatronics via betrayals, and Roxy hadn't been responding for the last twenty minutes. Knowing the boy, she knew to fear the worst.

"Monty! Have you seen from Roxy?" Vanny asked the Gator animatronic, who was also at the hideout.

"Through the network? Uh... she's dead. Gregory burned her to death in the raceway..." Monty said sheepishly. That was the final nail in the coffin. Vanny had lost THREE animatronics to Gregory's antics. Vanny slowly turned her head toward the Gator animatronic. A demented scowl formed on Vanny's face, and she began to see red.

   "What... did you just say?" Vanny spat, each syllable laced with fury and malice.

   "Roxy... died," Monty repeated nervously.

"Monty... get out. NOW," Vanny commanded sharply. Monty didn't even need to be told the first time. He ran out of the door quickly, fearing the wrath of Vanny. He decided to run to the only place he knew safe- the catwalks above Monty Golf.

Vanny was left alone in her room. At first, all was calm. Then, Vanny let out screams of deathly fury. Then, the vandalism began. She began to break various objects, trash the room, and throw her bed. Vanny wasn't just experiencing a 'glitch.' She was experiencing a full mental breakdown.

"FAILURE. All of them! And that child should have been ABORTED at birth! I HATE him!" Vanny screamed at the top of her lungs. She pulled out a knife and removed the glove of her suit over her left hand. Then, she used her knife to cut into her own skin, yet again. Blood oozed out of the wound. Then, using her other hand, she sampled the blood and used it as 'ink' for the walls.

"Failure. Failure! Failure..." Vanny screeched and whispered insanely as she marked her room with her own blood.

Then, she knew her Master was calling her. Vanny began to feel anger from within, that did not belong to her. She was furious on her own, but this foreign emotion invoked fear into the assassin.

   "Turn on the computer..." a voice inside Vanny's head whispered. Vanny walked over to the monitor on the security guard desk, then pressed a button which activated the monitor. Then, the image of the golden rabbit began to project itself.

   "Glitchtrap! I... was just looking for the boy!" Vanny exclaimed nervously. Then, she fell to the floor, gasping for air. She was being choked.

   "YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN, AND YOU DESERVE TO BURN!" Glitchtrap yelled angrily. Vanny could feel her own throat closing in on itself, threatening to finally suffocate her. She needed anything to save her own life.