Chapter 11: Captured

Freddy had been waiting for the past fifteen minutes, but Gregory crawled out of the vent shaft, shaken, but not hurt.

"Gregory?! Thank GOODNESS you survived. The Endoskeleton Warehouse is the MOST dangerous place in the facility. Are you okay?!" Freddy asked urgently.

"I'm okay! I got the clearance. The Endoskeletons almost escaped, but they're trapped. One got out, but he wasn't exactly in one piece..." Gregory said sheepishly.

"Do not worry, Superstar! I only care if you are in one piece. What... happened in there?" Freddy questioned.

"This Endoskeleton told me about some kind of 'Tale of Five' when I got to the office, then he tried to kill me. He almost got out the door, but I severed the cable and the door immediately sealed. His upper body got cut in half and I disabled him," Gregory explained.

"Okay. What IS the Tale of Five?" Freddy asked.

"Well, I don't remember every detail, but there was a family of five and everyone died, but they mentioned that the Father is 'here now.' I don't know how that's possible! There's something... DEMONIC going on here..." Gregory said.

Freddy immediately knew what Gregory was talking about. It was the Afton family he was referencing. This confirmed that William Afton was the one who was behind all of this. It proved, once again, that Afton was controlling Vanny.

"I see... we will discuss this later. For now, we have to leave for Fazer Blast!" Freddy declared. Gregory followed him out of the Warehouse entrance, until they got back to Parts and Service. Back in the main room, they opened the door to Freddy's elevator hall and went to take the elevator up to his Green Room, but they had a problem- Freddy's lift refused to work.

"Why is the lift not working?" Gregory asked.

"They locked my elevator hoping to confine me in my room earlier. I assume that Vanny also locked the elevator to Chica's room to prevent her from returning. We need to go up to Roxy's room," Freddy explained.

They left the elevator and opted to do Roxy's elevator instead. This time, the lift worked. Gregory and Freddy stepped inside. This was a much smaller elevator, with an indistrial design. The elevator reached the top and they walked out into a room similar in design to Freddy's Room. However, the elevator was on the right side of the room, and the recharge station was holed up in the left corner.

"Well, it's refreshing to be out from under!" Freddy said. Gregory nodded his head in agreement.

"Huh? What was that?!" Roxy demanded from afar. Freddy clasped his hand over his mouth. He had attracted attention.

"What? Oh, don't get distracted. You need to be focused!" the muffled sound of Roxy's voice sounded. Muffled footsteps echoed further and further away from the two. Roxy had left the Green Room.

"She's gone! I think we can move now," Gregory said. The two walked out of the Back Room and into the cool, purple room of Roxy's. The room was nicely kept and designed. Roxy truly had high standards. Freddy and Gregory exited the room and snuck over to Freddy's nearby room.

"It's great to be back! Gregory, take the vents to Chica's room. There, you can get a Party Pass. I will wait in the Back Room, and I'll try to see if I can get the elevator working from up here," Freddy said.

"Okay. Roxy might be nearby. What if I see her?" Gregory questioned.

"If Roxy is here, do not worry. There are elevators down to Parts and Service you can take to come back to my room!" Freddy reassured. Gregory sighed, then nodded his head. He walked into the back of Freddy's room and crawled into the vent that was in the back. The shafts were very long-winding and cold, and the sounds of him crawling on metal erupted through the area. Cold air circulated around him, which caused him to shiver. Gregory passed by Roxy's room, the darkness of Monty's room, and finally, he arrived above Chica's room. Gregory took the vent off its nails, then hopped onto the green carpet of the room. The room was mostly decorated in bright pink, but the floor had food all over the place.