Chapter 5: Remember, Monty...

Freddy managed to get Gregory into his chest cavity before the Daycare Attendant jumped out of the balcony and came after him.

"So now what do we do?" Gregory asked.

"I must close the Daycare doors. Hang on. It should only take me a few seconds..." Freddy said. He walked up to the wooden doors and tried to close them. Freddy pushed one out of the pair closed successfully. However, just as he was about to push the second door closed, the two heard a loud voice, just like the one Gregory heard back at the Infirmary. Freddy turned his head to the right. Roxy was watching Freddy from the upper walkways with the Party Rooms. The walkways were directly connected to the Daycare entrance.

"There you are, Freddy! Have you seen the boy?! Vanny is looking for you, you know. Though, I'm not sure why. Also, why are the lights off?" Roxy demanded.

"Uh... Vanny?" Freddy asked out of confusion.

"Yes, Vanny. The lady in the bunny suit. She wants us to find the boy so we can kill him!" Roxy confirmed, exasperated and frustrated. Gregory gasped. These animatronics weren't just going crazy on some far-fetched accident, or because of any over-aggressive programming- they were SERVING someone who wanted him dead.

"Vanny? Of COURSE I know who you're talking about! No, I'm merely confused as to why she's looking for me!" Freddy exclaimed. This was a lie. He was just as clueless as Gregory as to who 'Vanny' even was.

"You've been missing for an hour and a half! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Roxy demanded. But just as Freddy was about to answer the question, something slipped out of the door behind him. Roxy's eyes widened out of horror.

"Behind you..." she whispered. Suddenly, something pulled Freddy's legs out from under him. The animatronic fell to the ground in a crash, which also brought Gregory down. Gregory was still inside of the stomach hatch, so he got pressed against some gears. Thankfully, the cuts that formed on his body were only minor. Freddy looked up at the monstrosity that pulled him down. The Daycare Attendant had yanked him to the ground, stomach up.At that moment, Roxy ran away, fearing her own fate.

"Freddy Fazbear has collapsed on stage... you should be in bed. But you are NOT. You deserve PUNISHMENT," the critter-like animatronic growled. Freddy chose that moment to open his stomach hatch. Gregory was prepared- he used his taser to shock the Moon animatronic. The animatronic stumbled back briefly. Gregory leaped out of Freddy and stood up.

"Freddy! Are you okay?" he exclaimed urgently.

"Yes, I am fine. You need to turn the lights back on. There are a total of five generators in the play structures. Turn them on and the lights will activate once more!" Freddy instructed. Gregory nodded his head, then ran back into the Daycare. Freddy closed the door behind him to keep the Daycare Attendant out. Just as he ran in, the Daycare Attendant rose from the ground, groaning in discomfort.

"Ow! That hurt... you are keeping children awake at night! I am going to end you, Fazbear!" the Daycare Attendant spat.

"I'd like to see you try," Freddy growled. He was never usually aggressive, but he wasn't going to let anyone harm Gregory, his Superstar.

Moondrop lunged at Freddy like a rabid animal. He, despite being much thinner and slightly shorter than Freddy, was extremely strong. His small claws dug into Freddy's face. He tried to rip the casing off of his endoskeleton, but Freddy was prepared. While Moondrop's arm was wedged into Freddy's face, he slammed his fist into the round head of the animatronic. Moondrop stumbled back briefly, releasing his grip of Freddy's face. The thin animatronic recovered quickly and charged at Freddy yet again.