Chapter 15: Roxy's Demise

Start from the beginning

"Wait... what was that?" Gregory muttered. That's when the door Gregory came in through was busted open. A large, white hand with a thin, metal arm pushed its way into the bathroom and began to feel around for Gregory.

"GREGORY!!! Come on out and Dance with the DJ!" a large voice called out. Then, in the open doorway, a trapezoidal shaped head with rounded corners made its appearance known in Gregory's flashlight. He looked exactly like the Spider toy that chased Gregory in the vents, but was thousands of sizes bigger.

"Come on! We can have the party of our lifetimes! Just get out," the DJ taunted.

Finally processing the danger that he was facing, Gregory let out a scream of horror. He ran out of the other door and ran down the hallway back to the Statue. The DJ made quick pursuit of him. Gregory ran into the Lower Arcade area to hide, which was a lower round floor with an assortment of arcade games. At the back wall was another breaker, which Gregory pulled. However, the DJ wasn't the only threat that made itself known to Gregory.

"Hey, there you are! Freddy's gone, and now you're dead meat," Monty roared. He was staring at Gregory from the top of the nearby stairs that led down to the small arcade. Gregory was almost cornered. He had no idea what to do next. With no option but to run, Gregory tried to run toward Monty's right, attempting to go up the stairs where the Statue was. Gregory ran up those stairs, and he made it up to the Greater Arcade. Monty remained in hot pursuit...

~~~

Freddy was very frightened at the moment. He was stuck in the back room, waiting for Gregory to return from resetting the breakers. While he was doing that, Freddy was playing through the Princess Quest II game. After a long time, he finally beat it.

"Phew! That was a rather difficult game," the bear animatronic sighed. The arcade machine, instead of breaking down like the last one did, provided a message for Freddy. The screen went black, but a white text popped up.

"Michael, can you hear me? Are you there?"

Unsure how to respond, Freddy pushed a random button on the Arcade console. More text popped up.

"Stop the Virus. Save Vanny. Fulfill the mission. Play the last game," the text said. After that, there was nothing more for Freddy to receive.

"Well... it looks like our prime objective is to find the third game and complete it!" Freddy noted. That's when he heard the echoing of footsteps enter the Back Hall.

"Freddy! Freddy! I pulled the breakers, but we have a problem!" Gregory yelled as he ran. Gregory was running toward Freddy urgently.

"Is there a problem, Superstar?" Freddy questioned.

"Yeah! The DJ turned on. He tried to kill me!" the boy exclaimed urgently. Freddy gasped out of surprise.

"Even the DJ?! You must get back to the office. I will pull the breaker back here," Freddy commanded. Gregory left to retreat to the safety of the office, while Freddy remained at the end of the hall. By the Princess Quest II machine, there was a silver box with an orange lever. Using his teeth, Freddy pulled the lever down. Suddenly, the lights turned back on and a group of plugged in machines jolted back to life. As the power was restored, life was breathed into the Arcade once again.

"Well, that solves that!" Freddy sighed. However, he began to hear loud guitar music. Realization dawned upon Freddy, that the DJ was almost there.

"Oh, oh NO. I have to RUN!" Freddy exclaimed.

"HELLO, FREDDY! Would you have this dance with me?!" the DJ shouted. He was coming from the large tunnel in the wall.

Freddy wasted no time turning around and running down the hall. He had to run around shelving units, arcade machines, and other things to make his way back to the Office. Guitar music began to grow louder, as the DJ made his way through the hallway. The thumping of footsteps, slow in succession, began to grow louder. Thankfully, Freddy made it back to the Office, before the Music Man could kill him.