"Is that another badge?" Gregory said.

"It is! I believe that is Level 6. We should take it," Freddy advised. Gregory took the badge from the locked box it was in. However, the moment he took it, alarms began to go off.

"Security Breach! Security Breach! Please reboot the Arcade," the mechanized AI voice said over the loudspeaker.

"Not good! They know we are here now. If you reboot, the music will turn on. That means the DJ will be active! And that doesn't account for Monty or Roxy... Gregory, we are in a VERY bad situation. You go reboot the system. I'll stay back here to avoid the music! I'll deal with Princess Quest," Freddy urged. Their secrecy was all but gone.

~~~

Gregory walked out of the Back Room to get back into the Arcade. Every light was off. The music and Arcade sounds were gone as well. The only thing that could be heard was the air circulating from the ventilation.

"Wow, it's really dark in here..." Gregory noted. His voice bounced off the walls and echoed across the Atrium.

Gregory turned on his flashlight to see better in the dark arcade. Nothing was activated. No animatronic was present in the arcade. Gregory was by himself, but he needed to know where the reboot switch was. He decided to contact Freddy via the FazWatch.

"Freddy? You know where the reboot switch is? I'm getting lost in this place," Gregory said.

"Of course! There is a switch in the dance floor on the bottom floor! You will need to flip three additional breakers, then come back up. I will flip the final breaker, so just go straight to the Security Office!" Freddy said.

"Thank you! You're a life saver," Gregory sighed.

With that, Gregory ran down to the stairs, trying to get to the Dance Floor. As soon as he reached the bottom of the stairs by the statue, he knew he wasn't alone.

"Wait a minute... I hear something..." Gregory whispered. He heard the sound of animatronic feet stomping around the floor. Thankfully, the animatronic, which had to be either Monty or Roxy, was patrolling the floor of the arcade center of the bottom floor, which was just behind him.

Gregory ran down the narrow hallway, with a set of bathrooms and a hall that led down to the Dance Floor. The Dance Floor was a wide, open area with black tile. There was a stage behind Gregory to his left, which was very big and it looked very similar to the hole with the neon lights back upstairs. Gregory wondered if the DJ Animatronic was supposed to reside there.

"Okay... the breaker shouldn't be far..." Gregory said. He found a small platform where some metal, round tables were not too far from him. The wall had a metal box with an orange lever attached. Gregory guessed that was the switch. He walked up the steps to pull the switch.

"Right, now what?" Gregory asked himself.

"Great job. Safety protocols deactivated. Pram zapped, Brun DJ protocols. Reticulating splines. Please reset circuit breakers to all zones. Three zones remain. Janitorial Service, Arcade, Arcade," the Console said. Suddenly, a beat began to play across the Arcade. The lights and games remained off, but the Arcade was no longer quiet.

"Huh?" Monty's voice echoed in the distance.

"Uh-oh..." Gregory muttered. He ran down the hallway where he came from, and for safety measures, ducked into the men's bathrooms.

"Okay, thank goodness!" I should be safe in here," Gregory sighed. The middle of the room had a row of sinks and mirrors running through. The other side of the wall had a line of urinals. The very back wall had numerous bathroom stalls. The tile was white. To the right of the sinks was a small janitor's closet. This closet had a breaker inside. Gregory ran inside the Janitor's closet and pulled the breaker inside, which was reported by the Console. However, the moment he did this, he heard rumbling outside the bathroom.