Chapter 14: Princess Quest

Start from the beginning

"Gregory, those shoes in the bathroom could fit you! Your current shoes don't look comfortable..." Freddy offered. Gregory took slight offense at the mention of his shoes, because Freddy was making an implication about his homelessness. However, Freddy was right- Gregory's shoes didn't feel too well. The new shoes were modeled and colored after Freddy Fazbear. Gregory changed his old red shoes into the new golden sneakers.

"Thank you, Freddy..." Gregory replied meekly.

"You are welcome, Superstar," Freddy replied warmly.

Suddenly, Gregory noticed a strange arcade machine out of the corner of his eye. It was in the corner of the room near the entrance.

"What's that?" Gregory asked.

"The game machine? It feels like it is CALLING to me. I think we should play it," Freddy replied.

"Okay..." Gregory said. He walked over to the arcade machine and pressed a button to turn it on. It turned out to be a game called 'Princess Quest.'

~~~

The Princess was in her quarters, trapped because of an unknown enemy. The castle was infected with an illness, presumably brought on by the Devil himself. An evil Prince of the other side sought the Princess, only to use her for his goals, and to end her. In the corner of the Princess's room was a chest. This chest had a heart and a key.

"How nice!" the Princess exclaimed when she took the heart. She felt a warm breeze within her, and felt a sense of healing. The key was what she used to open doors in the kingdom. She opened the door to her bedroom, then walked out into a stone corridor with a lantern and key in hand.

The next hallway had two unlit candles that needed to be lit to provide light, a refuge for all those in the kingdom. The Princess lit the candles, which illuminated the room with the light of small flames. Then, the Princess continued onward.

The next room was dangerous, unlike the first. There was a stone door that needed to be opened, but there were groups of enemies in the hall. They were blocking off another door that had a way of opening the stone door.

"Oh, how awful!" the Princess spat.

The enemies were disturbing in nature. Short, black-armored men were patrolling the room. All of them had ear decorations that gave them the guise of a hare. The Princess began to lit candles to fend off the enemy. As she lit candles, they chased the Princess but cowered by the lights. Then, once all the candles were lit, the Princess ran into the other room.

Inside this room was a dark platform made of stone. On the other side of the room was a stairway to get on top of the platform. The Princess ran to the stairs and walked up the Platform to find a strange key. She picked up the key and walked back down the stairs, but was chased by multiple enemy foot soldiers, who looked like taller rabbit armored units.

"There she is! Kill the Princess!" one of them shouted.

The Princess managed to escape the room. Back in the hallway, she opened the stone door with her key. She ran into a dungeon, with many holes in the ground, leading to an abyss. There were several candles that needed to be lit before she could go. The Princess ran with her lantern, setting aflame various candles in the room. A small gang of tall foot-soldiers began their pursuit.

"Oh, dear! I must leave this cursed castle!" the Princess yelped.

When she lit all the candles, a door at the end of the room opened for her. Past that room was a three-way. There was a locked door in front, which had a purple keyhole. The door to the left was not openable from the outside. The door to the right was the only way to go.