End of day 4. 8.7/10. Pretty good, not including Sora feeling insanely guilty.

I HIT 1K READS!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! (This is my first story hit that many people!!!)

Moon closed one of her eyes as a leaf blew onto it. Sora, Turtle, and Moon flew over to Jade mountain, and landed on one of it's ledges that led inside.

"How many people do you think are going to be at the next meeting?" Turtle asked, folding his wings in as he landed. "You know, considering what happened today."

Sora flinched and averted her eyes in shame. 'It's all my fault...'

Moon put a wing over her for comfort.

"I don't know." Moon responded. "There will either be more people then normal, or less."

"I-I need to go to the library to return a book." Sora stuttered. 

Moon and Turtle nodded, understanding she was going to go see Tamarin, Carnelian, and Bigtail.

Sora ran into an ally, and Moon listened as her thoughts dimmed the farther she got.

"Wanna see what chaos Kinkajou and Qibli caused?" Turtle asked.

Moon shook her head with a smile. "For once, they didn't. Probably because we already took away Kinkajou's scroll, and also the explosion."

Turtle raised his eyebrows, but didn't say anything.

Moon didn't need to read his mind to tell he was thinking, 'Really? Are you sure?'

'WHY?! WHY, MOTHER FUCKERS?!?!' Moon heard faintly from multiple people, while raising her head to listen.

"Yeah, never mind, to everything I just said, just never mind." Moon said.

Turtle chuckled.

They walked to the main hall to see what happened, and was met by Kinkajou jumping onto her arm comically crying.

"M-Moooooooooooooooon!!!!" Kinkajou cried.

Moon tried to shake her off, but didn't succeed. 

'Why is she clinging to me?' Moon thought, trying to shake her off again. 'AND HOW THE HELL ARE HER TEARS NOT OBEYING PHYSICS?!'

It's physics Moon, physics. Darkstalker said into her mind.

'TEARS GOING AWAY FROM HER EYES IN A FOUNTAIN FORMATION IS NOT PHYSICS!!!!' Moon hissed, as she shook her arm harder, only for Kinkajou to hold onto her harder.

 She sighed in defeat, tried to listen to some thoughts to find out what was happening, but it was all drowned out by her crying.

"Uh, can you tell me what happened?" Moon asked, not entirely knowing what to do.

Kinkajou sniffed. "G-G-" She cried into Moon's arm again.

"SUCK  IT UP, KINK!!!!" Glory hissed.

"THIS IS THE FIRST TIME, SO LET ME HAVE THIS!!!" Kinkajou hissed back.

"SAME HERE, BUT LOOK AT ME!!!!"

"YOUR YELLING!!!" Kinkajou yelled.

"YOU ARE TOO!!" 

"What is going on?" Moon asked.

"NO I'M NOT!!" Kinkajou yelled, not answering Moon's question.

"SURE YOUR NOT THE SAME VOLUME AS ME!!" Glory yelled back sarcastically.

"Glory made Kinkajou eat a fish raw." Umber said.

Tsunami walked in and sat down, watching what was playing out.