The middle of the day. Good.

Moon and the rest of the Jade winglet walked out of the A wing to find a sea of dragons scurrying around, rushing to their next class. Moon closed one of her eyes in pain. It was worse then in the prey center. And to make it even better, a lot of dragons were ramming into her, causing her lose her balance.

"You got it?" Turtle asked.

"Yep." Moon said, struggling to regain her balance.

"We have to get to the C wing, which is over there and then to the right." Qibli said, pointing to the other side of the hall. "Should take us about 3 minutes."

Moon bit her lip.  Moon wouldn't be able to handle 20 more seconds of all the noise. Moon tried focusing her mind on Turtle's mind to ease all the noise.

Moon settled down, when the weird voice from this morning said, 'Geez. Have you got any training?'

'Shut up, you I don't even know your name, you have no right to say that I have no training, or whatever.' Moon thought back.

'Okay calm down.' They said.

'How are you even in my mind? Are you another mindreader? Do you go to this school?' Moon thought.

'Yes I am a mindreader, but I do not go to this school.' The voice said.

Moon narrowed her eyes. Why would another mindreader be at the school, but not go to it? As well, if they were one from the volcano, then they wouldn't be able to reach me over here.

'Volcano? I guess more time has passed then I guessed. Moon what year is it?' The voice asked.

Knowing they would just pluck it from her mind anyway, she thought, '5006.'

'WHAT?!?!?! 'The voice yelled, before disappearing.

Moon blinked, but then thought, 'I think I'm going insane.'

Turtle turned to moon and said, "Are you okay?"

"Yea." Moon said, noticing that she was hissing lightly. "Sorry."

"No prob." Turtle said. 

Moon settled herself back into Turtle's mind for the rest of the walk to the next class. It took about 5 minutes to get there.

"Finally!" Qibli said, sitting at one of the matts.

"It was your fault we went into 6 different classes." Winter hissed, also sitting down.

"Calm down, you are almost late, all of you!" The teacher hissed. "Sit down!

Everyone who was still standing sat down, and then put earplugs in. The teacher made a, "What are you doing?" Look, but he couldn't ask us to take them out sense it was not class time.

After a moment of silence, the teacher then said, "Why are yo-" Only to get cut off by the bell.

"SKCSKCKKSKKCKCKSKSCKSJLSCLSKCLLCLCLCLCLCLLCLILLILSKLKCLILSLLSLSLSCHSCHSHCSHCHSHCSHCHSHCSHCHSCHSCHSCHSHCSHCKSLCSCLSLCLSLCLSLCLCLCLLCLCLLLCSLLSLSLSLCLLXLCLSCLLSL!!!!!!!!"

After a few seconds after the bell, everyone took out their earplugs, and turned there attention to the teacher.

"Oh." He said. "That is why you put in earplugs." Then after a second he then said, "Well hello, my name is Webs. I am your history teacher, and I thought the founder all they know about history." He then turned to the chalkboard behind him, and began to write something.

"Go ahead and get out your history scrolls out, and go to paragraph 1." Webs said, still writing something down.

Moon reached for her pouch, and pulled out her history, as well as Kinkajou, Winter, Umber, Turtle, and Carnelian.