Chapter 13: Bonnie Bowl

Start from the beginning

"Wait... so Vanny was the one to bring back my father! She utilized his software, but he possessed her!" Freddy gasped.

If he could immediately end his father, Vanny could be restored to sanity and Monty and Roxy could as well! Freddy thought and thought of a plan. As he was being repaired by the machine, he had all the time in the world. He needed to figure out what happened to Bonnie, and he had to find Afton's stronghold.

"Where would Afton have a stronghold?" Freddy wondered. There were a variety of places he could be hidden. Back at Fazer Blast, he remembered a strange vent with some rabbit graffiti on the inside. There wasn't time to investigate it, but that could be one place. Another place was Roxy Raceway, an attraction that had been closed down for several months after some kind of sinkhole appeared.

"I believe we must investigate Roxy Raceway," Freddy muttered to himself. He had an entire world of possibilities in store for him...

~~~

Gregory was trying to creep through the Atrium. His next stop was Bonnie Bowl, an attraction based on the third floor. He knew that Vanny and the others found Freddy nearly forty minutes ago, but they were undoubtedly on the search for Gregory, because technically, they never found him with Freddy.

"Alright, I need to be careful..." Gregory whispered. He saw no sign of Vanny or Monty, but could spot Roxy in the distance. She was prowling around the middle of the Atrium floor. Roxy's blank eyes with her ajar mouth showed a mindlessly hungry abomination, on the search for her next meal.

"It's been a long time since I caught anyone! Where are you, Gregory?" Roxy called in a menacing tone. Thankfully, Gregory was already creeping up a set of escalators leading up to the third floor. However, when he reached the second floor, he noticed he was in some danger.

"What? You've got to be kidding me!" Gregory exclaimed. The Lobby elevators were blocked off by a multitude of patrolling STAFF Bots.

One of the elevators was taped off with some yellow tape. Gregory guessed it had to be the broken one. The other elevator was in working order, but severely vandalized. Rabbit graffiti and some red spots which appeared to be blood marked the inside. Gregory continued up the next set of escalators and ran down the third floor balcony to get to an attraction at the very end.

"This is Bonnie Bowl, huh?" Gregory wondered aloud. He gave the STAFF bot guard his paper slip, then continued to the elevator. There were two paper posters in the elevator, one on each wall. These were posters of Freddy singing to the audience.

When the elevator reached the top, Gregory stepped out of the lift. The walls were brick on the bottom and metal blue on the top. The floor was made up of red, black, and white tiles. In the middle of the entrance hall was a set of display cases. On the walls were many neon light decorations and paper posters. At the end of the hall was a roll up door.

"Okay, Freddy said to find the curtain by the bar. Hopefully I have enough time to investigate," Gregory said. As of right now, he had about half an hour to investigate Bonnie Bowl and look around.

Past the roll up door was an arcade room, with many game machines scattered across the sides and middle of the room. Through the maze of arcade games, Gregory found the bowling alley. The bowling alley had a beige marble floor. He ran along the many rows of bowling rows before he got to the other side of the attraction. With red and white tiles, and a bar and tables meant for eating, Gregory decided to look for a curtain.

"Wait, is that it?" he whispered to himself. At the end of the bar was a small round stage with a red curtain surrounding it. He pulled back the curtain, and saw a wood stage with a microphone. Behind the stage was a doorway and a short stairwell down to a concrete hallway with white brick walls. Gregory decided to contact Freddy on his FazWatch.