3| Because I'm Natalia Maximoff

After two horrifying days of driving cross country with Alaina, I finally see the sign that welcomes us to Beacon Hills.

Cassie and Holly have already been here for a couple weeks getting the house all situated. I helped Holly get a job as a deputy to get more of an in.

It's not far off considering she was at one point a police officer. But my magic helped seal the deal.

"We're finally here."

"Yeah.. I can't wait to get out of the car and away from you."

"You still love me."

"Barely."

A lie and she knows it, I just need to get the point across that she's made me want to strangle her.

Non stop talking when I want silence or singing at the top of her lungs. I don't know what else I expected from a fifteen year old.

I drive through the town until I reach the part where people actually live. I pull into the driveway that already has Cassie's car.

We both get out to stretch our legs. Cassie runs out of the house, hugging Alaina.

"Took you long enough."

"Oh, we would've been here sooner if I could just teleport."

"We need our cars, Nat, you know that." She says. "We don't know how long we'll be here."

Alaina runs into the house and Cassie walks closer to me. She's a breath of fresh air, truly. Pretty much the only person on the planet who keeps me sane.

"I found some stuff about Derek Hale."

She indulges me on the history of his family. Which is really none. It's just him. The last living Hale. At least I've got my siblings after my mom and the reason I am here is because of my so called father.

"I think I should go see him."

"You really think that's a good idea?"

"C'mon, Cass, you know I'm full of good ideas."

"I'm serious, Nat."

"I'm just going to introduce myself."

Cassie, against her better judgement, gives me the address of where Derek is staying. I throw a portal, walking through it and being faced with an old building that almost looks abandoned.

"What a pile of garbage.."

I walk in, going up the flights of stairs until I sense some life. I stare at the door to the loft.

I slide the door to the loft, two people move their bodies into attack mode when they see me.

"Don't worry." I hold my hands up in defense. "I'm a friend."

I take in both of them. Clearly the darker haired one is Derek and the other one is actually kinda cute.

"Look at this tall glass of water."

"And who the hell are you?"

"Your savior.. I've come to help take care of the new Alpha pack situation you got here."

"How exactly do you know about that?"

I smile with my hands behind my back.

"Because I'm Natalia Maximoff."

They look at each other confused.

"As in.. Wanda Maximoff's daughter?"

"I see you've got brains." I smile and walk in. "I've been sent here to help get rid of the Alpha pack."

"Why?"

I honestly didn't want to come here. I would've loved if Kate or Peter came but of course I got chosen because of my closeness to the situation at hand.

"One of the Alpha's is my father.. if you can even call him that. I've never actually met him. At least I don't remember."

"Deucalion.."

I look at Derek and nod.

"So, does that mean you're a werewolf?"

"Me? God, no." The thought gives me shivers. "I'm a witch like my mother but.. my sister is and I don't really know how to help her control the urges."

"In exchange for you helping.. I help your sister?"

"I don't do anything for free, Derek." I walk towards him, holding my hand out. "So.. do we have a deal?"

"Sounds like I'm making a deal with the devil."

"Don't worry.. I'm worse."

"I like you."

He shakes my hand.